Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC hitting all time highs - page 2. (Read 1549 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
July 04, 2017, 11:39:00 PM
Litecoin is hitting all time highs as we speak at least dollar wise. It's past $50 now. Unfortunately, I sold mine a while ago since bitcoin was going to supposedly get segwit, even tho the drama doesn't seem to have ended yet o LTC might still have gains within. The speculation will continue until august 1st.. good luck.
Sold mine too at 0.019 BTC I didn't thought it would reach 0.02+ BTC. LTCs volume before was low but yesterday it was among the highest and today its the highest surpassing ETH in Poloniex and Bittrex which was unbeatable for the past weeks. I didn't buy LTCs anymore as I still have doubts about its current price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 04, 2017, 11:29:26 PM
Litecoin is one of my favorite altcoin so its better to buy now because I believe the price will be 100 dollars in the few months.
Hold your litecoin, buy more and for sure you will earn a lot of profit.

I'm personally big fan of Litecoin and I'm holding a small amount since 2015. I didn't sold any of my holdings but I need to make profit so I don't know where could be a good exit point. Any idea on that?

Obviously you wish you had hold a larger amount. In 2015, the price is roughly $1.00/LTC, so you got approx. 50x now. Congratulations!

I also got an eye on it on Apr. 17, when the price is just $20.00/LTC. Guess what I did? Invested in mining it only. Profit anyway, but a big chance missed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
July 04, 2017, 11:00:25 PM
Litecoin is one of my favorite altcoin so its better to buy now because I believe the price will be 100 dollars in the few months.

I'm personally big fan of Litecoin and I'm holding a small amount since 2015. I didn't sold any of my holdings but I need to make profit so I don't know where could be a good exit point. Any idea on that?

Since 2015? HODL!!! Exit point is at least 6 figures, although I'd hodl beyond that.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
July 04, 2017, 10:52:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
July 04, 2017, 10:44:19 PM
certainly lots of crazy swings every few days  Undecided
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 04, 2017, 10:41:44 PM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
July 04, 2017, 09:22:33 PM
Litecoin is hitting all time highs as we speak at least dollar wise. It's past $50 now. Unfortunately, I sold mine a while ago since bitcoin was going to supposedly get segwit, even tho the drama doesn't seem to have ended yet o LTC might still have gains within. The speculation will continue until august 1st.. good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: