Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC hodlers l - page 3. (Read 497 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 09:48:44 AM
LTC is one of the most old and a dominant member of the crypto market. the coin has great potential and the developers behind it are also very great. It has shown great performance in the past and will surely do better in the future. Just hold on to your coins and we'll see better scenarios after this recent market crash ends.
Activity: 238
August 14, 2018, 09:41:38 AM
Future is unpredictable. So I can't surely tell you that whether it will be low or high or the same. It will be better for you if you wait for a while to see what’s going to happen. I personally prefer it will be low.
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
LTC is an crypto which are sometimes manipulated by some of their investors. But LTC is not so bad at all.
Activity: 243
August 14, 2018, 07:59:56 AM
If you ask me, litecoin hasn’t placed that much impact on the market till now. People still have strong believe in coins like bitcoin, ETH, bitcoin cash etc. so if you have any litecoin then I would suggest to sell it when you get any margin of profit because I don’t think it’ll rise that much.
Activity: 70
August 14, 2018, 07:32:24 AM
" It will be a wise decision to for LTC, because it has a good reputation in the market and there are a lot of investors tied up to it.
"
Activity: 145
August 14, 2018, 06:25:49 AM
I think price will decrease more. So sell is the best option for you and this coins price also manipulated by the investors.
Activity: 31
August 14, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
Litecoin is emerging in the crypto currency market and has potentiality to make a big name. Many famous crypto coins like BTC, ETH, BTC cash is getting lower and lower by its prices. So if you have any litecoin just hold it for the right time.
Activity: 30
August 14, 2018, 06:09:15 AM
Litecoin has immense potentiality to make it big. When other crypto coins like BTC, ETH, BTC cash is getting lower and lower by its prices LTC is getting high by its price. So if you have any litecoin just hold it for the right time and sell at a good price.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 14, 2018, 05:51:51 AM
I think LTC is a good coin to hold right now. The price will increase in future for sure and the team is very passionate about their token and project.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 05:55:32 AM
Current time is good to buy litecoin because price is low, but when price depends about bitcoin i do not know if this is the best moment. Bitcoin falls and if all prices follow it litecoin can reduce own price so in my opinion you should wait a little longer
Activity: 203
August 13, 2018, 05:54:29 PM
The answer to the question if it CAN be more low in the next month, is a clear and definitive yes. But it can be higher aswell no one knows this for sure

No one really can tell what will happen now and tomorrow as for we knows that when we hold we should be updated on our coins since the right moments would be couple of seconds only...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 13, 2018, 05:54:00 PM
Hey friends is it the right time to buy and hodl ? Or it could be more low in few next months ?

I also believe in LTC and the team.  Lips sealed

Please only on serious and experience note.
I am a bit nervous about LTC now, as well as about ETH and some other coins I hold, but yet I haven't lost much on my investment in Litecoin. I purchased it a year ago, in Autumn and the price was around $60 back then. I sold some of it in January, however, as I saw that the price was going below $250, so I think I've made some good profit by selling at the right time. And basing on the previous experience I feel like end of the Summer-Autumn is a good season to buy cryptocurrencies, including Litecoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 13, 2018, 05:47:54 PM
Litecoin has become risky after the sell off by Charile Lee. I will be carefull with this
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
August 13, 2018, 05:46:56 PM
I  also used to hold LTC and worked with team but  I am still newbie here. But I hope LTC will be increase more in the end of the year.

I do not think someone with posting history about bounty would really have worked with ltc team, probably you dont even have a technical history
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 05:40:19 PM
I bought my first litecoin a year ago and still keep it as a very good coin. LTC will give good return in long run.
Activity: 154
August 13, 2018, 05:38:33 PM
I  also used to hold LTC and worked with team but  I am still newbie here. But I hope LTC will be increase more in the end of the year.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
August 12, 2018, 04:20:34 AM
Hey friends is it the right time to buy and hodl ? Or it could be more low in few next months ?

I also believe in LTC and the team.  Lips sealed

Please only on serious and experience note.
I think that Litecoin will never be able to restore its former glory. This coin is nothing special, it's just a copy of Bitcoin. Of course, I admit that it's possible to get some profit when the whole market goes up, but it's not about long-term storage.
Activity: 100
August 12, 2018, 03:50:37 AM
To be honest with you, I no longer agree with long term HODL because it will only give you heart attacks, disappointments when the market is on dip just like what is happening right now and it also one of the reason why you are missing lots of opportunities selling those when it reaches its all time high. HODL is not bad but it should only be used in trading to minimize your losses. I no longer believe in LTC and I prefer NEO or EOS. Why? Because LTC price movement is very slow and will only give you a small return when a green market starts.

I agree with the LTC price movement being slow, last year LTC usually went on a tear with BTC simultaneously, these days it doesn't do that any more, it seems sluggish and reluctant to move. Ithink there could be big returns eventually but I have lost a lot of faith in it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
August 12, 2018, 03:44:33 AM
To be honest with you, I no longer agree with long term HODL because it will only give you heart attacks, disappointments when the market is on dip just like what is happening right now and it also one of the reason why you are missing lots of opportunities selling those when it reaches its all time high. HODL is not bad but it should only be used in trading to minimize your losses. I no longer believe in LTC and I prefer NEO or EOS. Why? Because LTC price movement is very slow and will only give you a small return when a green market starts.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
August 12, 2018, 03:38:51 AM
LTC is one of undervalued coin that has strong team member and good fundamental. So the price will able to going up to more than 10 times in next years. Demand of LTC will increase later because this coin has partnership with third party, like a German Bank , WEG Bank AG.
Pages:
Jump to: