Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC] List of Litecoin Faucets, Lotteries, Gaming Sites, Free Litecoin - page 6. (Read 96580 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
If you are mining LTC, there are Bonus reward giveaways on http://www.ltcbox.net on a regular basis, even miners with small hash Rates Can gain!
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
The next round of LTC4You.com payouts are going out tonight, get your requests in now. Smiley
The first batch of payouts from LTC4You.com have been received and confirmed.

The site has now got a payout request form and a facility to edit you account information. There will be a jackpot multiplier game coming soon, the script is just being worked on.

If you want free Litecoin I highly recommend signing up with LTC4You.com today. Smiley
The current jackpot on LitecoinKamikaze.com stands at 4.0249 LTC and growing. This is the largest jackpot on the site for a while and quite significant now Litecoin are valued around $30 each. The minimum bet on LitecoinKamikaze.com has recently been reduced to just 0.01 LTC so it's a great time to try your luck. Great fun game and a highly recommended site. Smiley
Anyone have any suggestions for additions to the list? Are there any Litecoin sites I have missed off?  Smiley
After a change of servers and some downtime, LTC4You.com is back online. Really exciting to see how the site develops and grows over the coming weeks.  Smiley
ABitBack.com is no longer converting points directly into Litecoin. Instead they have the option to convert points into BTC-e vouchers, which can be redeemed for Litecoin, Bitcoin and other cryptos. For this reason ABitBack.com will remain on the list of Litecoin sites. Smiley
just played LTC4You.com  , nice site.

Yeah it's a nice addition for the Litecoin community. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
just played LTC4You.com  , nice site.
Great new faucet LTC4You.com added to the list. Smiley
Wow Litecoin hit a high of 48.4799 $USD on BTC-e today!  Shocked

Consequently, I decided to drop all the bet amounts on my games (including litecoinkamikaze.com) by 10x.

So you can play it now for as little as 0.01 LTC.

Hopefully the next Litecoin client release will also see the default fee drop again.

Good idea to drop bet amounts, Litecoin Kamikaze is a great site and it's fantastic you can now play for as little as 0.01 LTC. Smiley

I agree about the next client release too, a drop in default fee in line with LTC value would be great.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Wow Litecoin hit a high of 48.4799 $USD on BTC-e today!  Shocked

Consequently, I decided to drop all the bet amounts on my games (including litecoinkamikaze.com) by 10x.

So you can play it now for as little as 0.01 LTC.

Hopefully the next Litecoin client release will also see the default fee drop again.
Wow Litecoin hit a high of 48.4799 $USD on BTC-e today!  Shocked
Great news for Litecoin, the long established peer 2 peer betting site PeerBet.org is now accepting LTC as well as continuing to accept BTC. List updated accordingly. Smiley
Sadly it seems that www.litecoin-faucet.pl has now also closed so the list has been updated accordingly.

LTC Faucet is not *gone forever*. It's a temporary shutdown, comeback might be sooner than you think.
Also All Coin Faucet has been launched not that long time ago (mine as well):
http://allcoinfaucet.pl/

You can withdraw in LTC too.

Looking good, will add to the list when I get a chance Smiley

List updated, http://allcoinfaucet.pl added to the list. Smiley
Sadly it seems that www.litecoin-faucet.pl has now also closed so the list has been updated accordingly.

LTC Faucet is not *gone forever*. It's a temporary shutdown, comeback might be sooner than you think.

Looking good, will add to the list when I get a chance Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
dicenow.com
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

ABitBack.com seems to be down. Not sure if this is permanent, but will keep an eye on the situation and update the list accordingly.

Update: ABitBack.com is back online and working. They now also offer BTC-e codes as a withdrawal method. Smiley
ABitBack.com seems to be down. Not sure if this is permanent, but will keep an eye on the situation and update the list accordingly.
Pages:
Jump to: