Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC merged mining ChainID registry - page 2. (Read 2980 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
December 03, 2013, 03:24:37 PM
Code:
---   0 reserved
USC  1 UnitedScryptCoin
HUC  2 Huntercoin
RSV  7 ReserveCoin
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
December 03, 2013, 03:21:19 PM
Every coin that can be merge mined with LTC, needs to have it's own ChainID.

I will keep a list in this topic.

If you are the maintainer of a scrypt-coin and you want to allow your coin to be merge mined against LTC (or same PoW), please propose an unused ChainID below, I will add it to this list. Let's limit the ChainID to 8 bits for now, the protocol allows for 14 bits.

Code:
---   0 reserved
USC   1 UnitedScryptCoin

Want to know how to implement merged mining for your coin? Take a look at the merged-mining branch of unitedscryptcoin.git.  It contains recent Litecoin + (disabled) merged mining patches. To enable merged mining for your coin, you need to merge with this branch (if possible), set the ChainID and set the starting block.

Code:
---   0 reserved
USC  1 UnitedScryptCoin
HUC  2 Huntercoin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 03, 2013, 03:11:03 PM
Every coin that can be merge mined with LTC, needs to have it's own ChainID.

I will keep a list in this topic.

If you are the maintainer of a scrypt-coin and you want to allow your coin to be merge mined against LTC (or same PoW), please propose an unused ChainID below, I will add it to this list. Let's limit the ChainID to 8 bits for now, the protocol allows for 14 bits.

Code:
---    0 reserved
USC    1 UnitedScryptCoin
HUC    2 Huntercoin
BSS    4 Bosscoin
RSV    7 ReserveCoin
ORG    8 Orgcoin
BUR   32 Burbucoin
TPC   36 Templecoin
SPH   53 Sapphire
PST   71 PesetaCoin
LEAF  77 Leafcoin
KAR   87 KarpelesCoin
MIM  134 MagicInternetMoney

Want to know how to implement merged mining for your coin? Take a look at the merged-mining branch of unitedscryptcoin.git.  It contains recent Litecoin + (disabled) merged mining patches. To enable merged mining for your coin, you need to merge with this branch (if possible), set the ChainID and set the starting block.

Addendum: note that the merged-mining patch messes up your block header database. A reindex is needed after this patch.
Pages:
Jump to: