Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC: moon or doom? - page 8. (Read 22280 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
woah that's a lot of money
April 17, 2017, 05:11:51 AM
How do you like my perfect timing on LTC yet again! That is twice that I said emphatically "buy now" right before the blast off in the price.

That shows you how much BTC on this forum is influenced by me. I have a wide following in our community, when measured by wealth.

I have been able to decipher the long-term recursive fractal pattern and have been predicting the moves precisely and piling up the BTC profits going long, then short, then long, etc.. Note I will not tell you the exact price levels, nor my secret method.

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at 0.00935 - 0.0099. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

Note LTC will make a peak price some where above 0.0100, then it will decline back to long-term support. Then over the next 2 years LTC will make a ATH (as priced in BTC) which is means higher than 0.04. So holding LTC after the pullback will mean quadrupling your BTC over the next 2+ years.

Hmmm you really htink it will pull back as far as .00935- .0099?
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
April 17, 2017, 04:48:12 AM
How's your day going for you so far?

Extremely wealthy day. Re-read my message, I edited it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
April 17, 2017, 03:04:10 AM
Clearly you're a prion of the crypto society.

Clearly you suffer the disease of the incapable.

Of course I do...It's typically one of those part and parcel situations with being an elite.

How's your day going for you so far?
April 17, 2017, 02:52:23 AM

Clearly you suffer the disease of the incapable.
April 17, 2017, 02:49:50 AM
How do you like my perfect timing on LTC yet again! That is twice that I said emphatically "buy now" right before the blast off in the price.

That shows you how much BTC on this forum is influenced by me. I have a wide following in our community, when measured by wealth.

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at any price. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

I'll agree with you on one thing though...all this attention to crypto recently and the growing hashrate of litecoin should bust it's cap wide open.
April 17, 2017, 02:46:36 AM

I have been able to decipher the long-term recursive fractal pattern and have been predicting the moves precisely and piling up the BTC profits going long, then short, then long, etc.. Note I will not tell you the exact price levels, nor my secret method.

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at 0.01035. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

Note LTC will make a peak price some where far above 0.0106, then it will decline back to long-term support. Then over the next 2 years LTC will make a ATH (as priced in BTC) which is means higher than 0.04. So holding LTC after the pullback will mean quadrupling your BTC over the next 2+ years.
Activity: 65
April 16, 2017, 08:40:21 AM
At OP:
Didn't you recently ragequit LTC?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
April 16, 2017, 08:33:50 AM
the thing about litecoin that you need to know is that it always has a lot of potential, as it always had. the pumps are always big, there is never a small half-ass pump. and Chinese are crazy about this coin. Chinese exchanges have only 2 coins listed: bitcoin and litecoin!

on top of all these things litecoin SegWit is now at 80.21% and within 1 days, 19 hours, 47 minutes from my typing this SegWit will be activated.

all the while, traders have been silently accumulating and then dumping if price tries to go above 0.0098-0.01BTC in order to be able to accumulate more in low prices.
April 16, 2017, 08:00:01 AM
Apparently LTC will likely be a hedge against the coming BTC decline. Go long LTC (Litecoin) now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/speculation-rule-buy-when-others-are-irrationally-pessimistic-or-too-cautious-1663070

is it just me or this guy's speculations have much more swings sideways than price itself!
i mean sometimes they are good, to be fair. but most of the time it is just too many swings every hour, making it hard to even follow Tongue

You are not alone, it looks like bipolar disorder drives him. But LTC, long term, I agree, will give you x2 imho.

x2 is small, with litecoin asics being developed right now by bitmain...the price will soar.
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
April 16, 2017, 07:50:45 AM
Apparently LTC will likely be a hedge against the coming BTC decline. Go long LTC (Litecoin) now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/speculation-rule-buy-when-others-are-irrationally-pessimistic-or-too-cautious-1663070

is it just me or this guy's speculations have much more swings sideways than price itself!
i mean sometimes they are good, to be fair. but most of the time it is just too many swings every hour, making it hard to even follow Tongue

You are not alone, it looks like bipolar disorder drives him. But LTC, long term, I agree, will give you x2 imho.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
April 16, 2017, 07:30:23 AM
Idk i just ignore that guy , he's like the twin brother of that guy who was screaming to dump ltc so meh .
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
April 16, 2017, 07:29:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
April 16, 2017, 07:23:37 AM
Only time can tell .
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
April 16, 2017, 06:35:30 AM
Litecoin has already brought huge profit to many people who realized that it was ignored heavily by many people. It doesn't really matter anymore where it will goes. It looks nice and market has grew much. It has played its role now all what comes next is plus profit any upwards move.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 16, 2017, 02:24:47 AM
it depends on how the following couple of days shape out to be like. i believe SegWit is a sure thing and despite what many believe or show they believe, miners won't troll us in the last minute.
and because of this fear, price is still low and staying stable.

i say with 95% chance SegWit will be activated and price will rise up at least another 100% to 0.02BTC and if things go well it can even go much higher towards that $50 everyone expects.

with a 5% chance that SegWit doesn't activate, price will fall down and go on a spiral movement down with dead cat bounces.

in both cases be on the look out for profit making. buy the dips and sell the highs. specially in second scenario.

try not to listen to all the bullshit you hear around here no matter who is saying it, specially those who say something and then delete it. do your own damn research.

to OPs title; a little from column A a little from column B  Wink
tis cyclic; shorterm Moon longterm Doom. 
I guess it depends on how you define longterm and shorterm
shorterm as in next 7 days I think doom
longterm as in 14 days from now moon if segwit holds but it is on a much narrower margin than was originally expected right now

words such as doom and moon are meaningless. this is the speculation board, either give us some numbers or a chart with lines pointing to a number and time-frame of that happening.

your doom means you are speculating in next 7 days price is going down to 0.004BTC!
Activity: 279
Merit: 254
April 15, 2017, 11:28:06 AM

That's the point. Everybody expecting it and waiting, so it will not happen. We will see!
Activity: 70
woah that's a lot of money
April 15, 2017, 11:26:03 AM

I guess it depends on how you define longterm and shorterm

longterm as in 14 days from now moon if segwit holds but it is on a much narrower margin than was originally expected right now
Activity: 279
Merit: 254
April 15, 2017, 11:21:32 AM
- 2-3 spikes of 10-20% each and then flatness  in the next week, as people are still cautious
- on the moon when very few blocks are left. I would say between 30 and 40 dollars.
- around 50 dollars after the activation, then dump to 30 and up again to 40 dollars support level for next weeks.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
April 15, 2017, 10:17:43 AM
Litecoin is being manipulated by miners over the SegWit percentage. Any changes in it will affect the price of Litecoin greatly. It seems that someone wants to keep the prices down for whatever reasons and yet don't want the price to go below 0.009. I would rather avoid trading Litecoin as it is moving at a narrow range and difficult to spot the trend yet.
i also observed this as i buy it up when the price is really rising and to my mistake i've been trap can't go out with .011 btc
i'm still hoping that price will be double after reading those updates regarding to segwit. holding still until the price will be doubled
or else being doomed and stuck up.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2017, 10:09:47 AM

Pages:
Jump to: