Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC or ETH? - page 7. (Read 1087 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 04:17:40 AM
I chose ethereum for long-term trading because I think ethereum will remain liked by many people, and litecoin is good for short-term trading
Activity: 55
March 12, 2018, 08:58:08 PM
I would split my investment 50:50 even I am huge ETH fan. Litecoin looks it will be great in 2018 as per TA predictions
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
Personally I would choose ETH over LTC, don't get me wrong but Ethereum is a much more brilliant coin.
The potential and various applications this currency has is so innovating, it is much more better than bitcoin
in terms of structure. Though it's price might be lower compared to bitcoins but it's not as sensitive as
bitcoin is. It's market price doesn't spike up or down as much, but at a steady and not so low pace this is
the ideal coin to invest in because it has a brighter future that any other altcoin in market today.
Activity: 10
March 12, 2018, 07:31:15 PM
Which should I invest in, that potentially has more growth? I know this really isn't able to be given a direct answers, but what's everyones opinion and why are they different?

To me it seems more people are interested in ETH, over LTC which seems to be the case. More investors equals more interest, and a better growth.

The current issue with Litepay has kind of turned me off of LTC, but if things work out that seems like it could be a good spike in growth as well.

I prefer ETH because is used the more against LTC.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 12, 2018, 07:29:50 PM
Which should I invest in, that potentially has more growth? I know this really isn't able to be given a direct answers, but what's everyones opinion and why are they different?

To me it seems more people are interested in ETH, over LTC which seems to be the case. More investors equals more interest, and a better growth.

The current issue with Litepay has kind of turned me off of LTC, but if things work out that seems like it could be a good spike in growth as well.

Absolutely people choosing ethereum as for long term investment because as you can read about potential of ethereum going to high value coins in this year acoording to the prediction for the ethereum. I agree to you all coins they are have potential to growth but nobody can predict when it come to increase in the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 07:10:31 PM
Of course, eth is behind because it has a huge technology. Ltc also has a nice technology, but it does nothing more than just buying and selling a currency. eth blockchain will be at the top of the marketcap when it is widely used around the world
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 12, 2018, 06:18:37 PM
If i have money i will invest 70 eth and 30%. I' ve seen how good eth is. Ltc on the other hand is also a potential for long term investment. The fact that the 2 alts have different use, they won't compete and they can both have the same community and market support. I love seeing them in the top 5 alts. It us really worth investing on them.
although nowadays there are a lot of expectations in eth but we can see a little bit about the potential of ltc coins, because ltc anyhow has a good coin's future and not bad either.
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 06:16:02 PM
I think everyone do their own researchs. But In my opinion both of them are good and promising coins. But I think it’s better if you invest in Ethereum. I also have litecoin but it’s like good for long term investment for me. With Ethereum you can get profit earlier I think. you still have to be careful.
Because it is bearish season.
Activity: 108
March 12, 2018, 06:00:29 PM
If i have money i will invest 70 eth and 30%. I' ve seen how good eth is. Ltc on the other hand is also a potential for long term investment. The fact that the 2 alts have different use, they won't compete and they can both have the same community and market support. I love seeing them in the top 5 alts. It us really worth investing on them.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
March 12, 2018, 05:57:44 PM
I think all 2 coins are good for holding. But if I need to choose only one of them it will be Ethereum. Ethereum has the best business model for use of their token.
I will think twice about investing in any token in which the price has risen to an extend,i am not sure what the long time benefit would be since there are regulations coming up for all the new tokens and it will be hard at a later time to release any more tokens and after that what would be the future of ETH,so i will stay away from ETH and would rather scout for another project which has the potential to rise.
Activity: 168
March 12, 2018, 05:50:28 PM
LTC is much more hyped right now
ETH is less so, but in the long run, it will be better.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 12, 2018, 02:13:31 PM
both coin is good and have different use. litecoin will be usefull for micro payment their tech can be used for very small transaction fees especially after they upgrade their software. and ethereum will always be use for tokenization start up or blockchain project which want to use token for their utility token. i advice you should invest in both coin and diversify your investment. ethereum also can be staked after upgraded to casper and it is good move in my sight. and dont forget also put it in other alt like waves and neo it will make your risk smaller.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 12:22:04 PM
It is always ETH Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 280
March 12, 2018, 12:08:40 PM
No one can say for sure what will grow more. Buy both and keep at least until the end of the year. And choose the proportions yourself.
copper member
Activity: 497
March 12, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

I prefer ethereum rather than litecoin in investments, ethereum is more likely to grow and become more popular in the future, and it will make a profit if it becomes an investment.
Activity: 252
March 12, 2018, 11:10:18 AM
ETH for me. Its been doing well since last year from around $200 and look at it now. As for LTC, I don't have any of it on my port actually but based on its price it done a great job last December because most of the investors pumps up the value of the altcoins and BTC.
Here you are right. I believe that both of these coins are good in their own way. Of course, the Etherium has more chances to make x2-x3 .... But here's everyone's business, what to invest in.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 10:44:14 AM
ETH for me. Its been doing well since last year from around $200 and look at it now. As for LTC, I don't have any of it on my port actually but based on its price it done a great job last December because most of the investors pumps up the value of the altcoins and BTC.
Activity: 60
March 12, 2018, 10:43:44 AM
If you were forcing me to choose I would go with Eth. Although I don't think they are competing coins. Unless litecoin start hosting smart contracts and become an ICO platform. For the time being however I'm definitely in the ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 12, 2018, 10:40:20 AM
Both crypto-currencies are quite old, and they show different results on separate time intervals. I would have taken ETH all the same.
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
March 12, 2018, 09:59:33 AM
I still think ETH is the best to invest since the price is going down now I think is time to buy and invest on ETH and wait till the price pump up again.
Pages:
Jump to: