Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC price 100 USD? - page 10. (Read 7054 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
December 04, 2017, 04:12:01 AM
It is going up to 103 all the time, I think it will go past that soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 10:54:03 PM
if bitcoin rises there's no way that litecoin stays on the same place. Litecoin right now is slowing rising in the market with the price of $100
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 10:45:32 PM
litecoin can be bought directly from coinbase that's why it will stay and increase. but technology wise..it will reach 100 then a big dump. it has high supply.
Litecoin price depend on bitcoin now. When bitcoin dump, litecoin dump. Dont care about litecoin supply, it cant make the price dump.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 03, 2017, 06:47:46 PM
Litecoin just surpassed $100 now and I'm impressed. My Australian friend did have some Litecoins holding for a long while, and he's happy right now. However, he did bought some altcoins using Litecoin such as Electroneum, Sense, Plexcoin, Cardano, Universa and a lot more.

As long there are not much dumpers around, LTC might go up slowly but steadily.
LTC is going to gain value when the price of Bitcoin goes up to a level that nobody saw before. The price of LTC is usually relative to Bitcoin.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 02, 2017, 08:47:53 AM
LTC is $100 again, are you happy? Smiley
It was pretty obvious though, I bought some at correction and made easy %20. It's always fun to trade LTC. Too much profit is made.

Oh I am definitely over the moon with Litecoin. It is by far my biggest altcoin holding (yes, it is only 5 coins but I bought them at $40 so it was a LOT of money for me!) so I have always been happy with the slow and steady growth. Definitely my favourite alt in the portfolio. Was very happy to see them at just over $500. I am keeping these for a long time. If it can become the minor king of alts, and replicate the success of Bitcoin to reach a stable $1000 after three or four years, I will be more than happy.

My next big investment next year will also be in Litecoin, maybe another 5 to add to become 10 LTC Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 08:34:01 AM
At present, LTC has surpassed $ 100. I think this is a good opportunity to invest now because I can be sure that the LTC price may soon reach $ 200 in January 2018 because LTC market is always attract new investors, especially stock investors
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 08:25:09 AM
Ltc recently passed 100$, but I doubt it can stabilize at that number, but it is already a great improvenment that ltc can reach 100$ because I had keep ltc for a long time and it had been dead for a long time just recently the price go up, its mean that there are still users that are interested in ltc, hopefully more people will support this coin
I support LTC because I am confident that in 2018 the LTC price will probably reach $ 500 and this market is being developed and is altcoin attracting new investors. This will happen soon because I am keeping a lot of LTC

If we assume the bitcoin price rally will continue in 2018 too, we can easily say that litecoin can start aiming $300-400 easily. It's not like other altcoins losing their values all the time.
Activity: 289
December 02, 2017, 06:55:22 AM
Ltc recently passed 100$, but I doubt it can stabilize at that number, but it is already a great improvenment that ltc can reach 100$ because I had keep ltc for a long time and it had been dead for a long time just recently the price go up, its mean that there are still users that are interested in ltc, hopefully more people will support this coin
I support LTC because I am confident that in 2018 the LTC price will probably reach $ 500 and this market is being developed and is altcoin attracting new investors. This will happen soon because I am keeping a lot of LTC
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 06:48:34 AM
Im always worried that LTC will become obsolet and the price will crash, when bitcoin and ethereum pump up there transaction speed. I used it as hedge, but iam not so sure any more
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
December 02, 2017, 06:41:12 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 02, 2017, 04:42:22 AM
Although it's showing development but to me it still has a long way to go before it can even make a drastic increase for it's but 68 US dollars is not have bad of price I say, so if there was an increase lets say some alternate coins pave way or more investors sees potential in investing in that particular coin then it can inrease exponentially.
Merit: 252
December 02, 2017, 04:09:00 AM
Now it just needs to stabilize at $100, but I think of just holding long term instead of trading it . Would have made more of it if I just held since I first bought . Plus trading takes up a lot of time and constant checking.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 02, 2017, 03:46:04 AM
It is up to 68 USD now, do you guys think it will act like bit coin cash and go up like crazy?

I've never been a fan of litecoin because i've always thought it is just another clone of bitcoin that offers nothing new. But recently, i've strated to see the potential of litecoin as a support coin that will complement bitcoin directly. $100 is a justified fair price for litecoin and I see it could definitely stay well above that price range.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
December 02, 2017, 03:13:39 AM
Litecoin just surpassed $100 now and I'm impressed. My Australian friend did have some Litecoins holding for a long while, and he's happy right now. However, he did bought some altcoins using Litecoin such as Electroneum, Sense, Plexcoin, Cardano, Universa and a lot more.

As long there are not much dumpers around, LTC might go up slowly but steadily.
Merit: 136
December 02, 2017, 01:00:44 AM
LTC is at new highs at $100. Once it stabilizes over $100, it will have a bigger
range to rise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 10:36:44 PM
Better pumping at about 20% had pushed this elite lite coin to 100 USD. I believe so many investors missed this opportunity of not putting their money in this coin before the pump. I just wonder when will this alt coin reached its peak considering a stiff competition against its fellow digital coins.
Activity: 154
December 01, 2017, 08:59:08 PM
maybe litecoin can be up to 100 $ for the next year.
on September 1st yesterday, litecoin had risen at number 90 $.
Growth of Litecoin is also triggered by Bitcoin growth this year. As the LTC creator Charlie Lee said recently, Litecoin is like a new niche where this token will be more widely used for payment, while Bitcoin is more used as an asset.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
December 01, 2017, 07:53:05 PM
LTC price will be $100 by the end of this year.
Let's see if it's achievable or not but currently it looks like pretty much achievable. Look at other top 10 altcoins, most of them had a breakout in this month and I don't want LTC to be left behind this rally. LTC is what Bitcoin wanted to be. Low fees and faster transactions, 100 times better than BCH shitcoin which is completely manipulated market.

lol what? Bitcoin cash is a new juggernaut in the space.
That still does not change the fact that it is a coin that is being heavily manipulated and there is no way to deny that, of all the forks I will admit that bitcoin cash is the best and the only one that offers something really different from the vision of the core developers but the fact that the miners can so easily manipulate its price to obtain benefits is something that I hate about BCH.
Activity: 64
to the moon
December 01, 2017, 07:14:28 PM
litecoin can be bought directly from coinbase that's why it will stay and increase. but technology wise..it will reach 100 then a big dump. it has high supply.
Activity: 370
Merit: 251
December 01, 2017, 05:45:14 PM
It's not really hard to see $ 100 for Ltc
In 2018, litecoin will go up to 200 dollar levels because ltc mining is being done too much
Pages:
Jump to: