Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC round 2 begins? - page 3. (Read 8692 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 541
April 12, 2017, 06:29:10 AM
For now LTC price is at $10.5 I don't know where'd you get your $12? looks like LTC is to heavy to pump it up like DASH and ETH, they were below $10 and suddenly sky rocketed, artificial pump.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 12, 2017, 06:21:57 AM
Wow  F2Pool get 42% LTC Hashrate..!
Chinese is good!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
April 12, 2017, 05:58:51 AM
https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools#segwit

Approximately 76.8% of the hashrate is now signaling for SegWit. BW.com just started signaling a few hours ago so the 24 hour average is rising and soon to surpass the 75% threshold for SegWit activation.

Litecoin will get Lightning Networks (LN) off chain scaling. Bitcoin will not. Thus Litecoin is highly undervalued at $12 and should soon make a new ATH above $50. I expect Litecoin above $100 in 2017.

42.2%F2Pool
9%LitecoinPool.org
8.4%HappyChina
6.4%BW.com
6%Le6oriAMKX...
2.6%Batpool
1.4%Coinotron
0.8%Give Me Coins

we will see ...I hope so..from what I understand for the segregated witness to 'take' ...by that I mean a firm YES, it has to stay above 75% for 2 weeks? (is that correct?)

So some pools could still play some games by jumping in and juming out to just manipulate price...hope I am wrong thou

Yes I believe its gonna have to be above 75% for 2 weeks
so there will definitely be plenty of time for the "teasing" game  Grin

Miner support on http://litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php is currently at 72.74%
thats the highest ivs seen it since I took an interest . . .
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
April 12, 2017, 05:28:38 AM

Approximately 76.8% of the hashrate is now signaling for SegWit. BW.com just started signaling a few hours ago so the 24 hour average is rising and soon to surpass the 75% threshold for SegWit activation.

Litecoin will get Lightning Networks (LN) off chain scaling. Bitcoin will not. Thus Litecoin is highly undervalued at $12 and should soon make a new ATH above $50. I expect Litecoin above $100 in 2017.

42.2%F2Pool
9%LitecoinPool.org
8.4%HappyChina
6.4%BW.com
6%Le6oriAMKX...
2.6%Batpool
1.4%Coinotron
0.8%Give Me Coins

we will see ...I hope so..from what I understand for the segregated witness to 'take' ...by that I mean a firm YES, it has to stay above 75% for 2 weeks? (is that correct?)

So some pools could still play some games by jumping in and juming out to just manipulate price...hope I am wrong thou

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
April 12, 2017, 05:20:28 AM
FYI, I took profits on this surge and wait to buy back again later, because I think actually attain activation is going to take at least 2 weeks and probably longer.

In the meantime, I have bought ETH. It is in a descending wedge pattern that is going to close within 24 hours. It looks like it has to break to the upside. Perhaps Ethereum will make some announcement on the Raiden (LN clone) upgrade coming. Looks like they will beat Litecoin to having a rudimentary beta of off chain scaling.

Thanks for the info. As i heard Ethereum announcement will be held in EEA and date will be mid-may.
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
April 12, 2017, 05:16:16 AM
FYI, I took profits on this surge and wait to buy back again later, because I think actually attain activation is going to take at least 2 weeks and probably longer.

In the meantime, I have bought ETH. It is in a descending wedge pattern that is going to close within 24 hours. It looks like it has to break to the upside. Perhaps Ethereum will make some announcement on the Raiden (LN clone) upgrade coming. Looks like they will beat Litecoin to having a rudimentary beta of off chain scaling.
April 12, 2017, 04:33:27 AM

42.2%F2Pool
9%LitecoinPool.org
8.4%HappyChina
6.4%BW.com
6%Le6oriAMKX...
2.6%Batpool
1.4%Coinotron
0.8%Give Me Coins
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 12, 2017, 04:06:04 AM
Who ever doesn't on board the Litecoin rocket now, is going to be kicking themselves until they are butthurt!

Well, nobody can say they didn't get good advice from this thread Wink

And sometimes perfect timing:

BW just signaled and LTC price hockey-sticking. Nope, just a coincidence. Not correlated at all!

https://i.imgur.com/qmNMxGu.jpg

thanks for all your input. im still new here but I took notice of your posts because i agreed with much of them.. you think a lot like i do so i started paying more attention to what you have to say... and through that you have helped me make some money. So now i feel obliged to take some time to thank you
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
April 12, 2017, 04:03:57 AM
sapusapu and imnotback,

Thanks for your great predictions. Now i have a question;

My average cost around 9$. What should i do? Just take profit or hodl? What would you do? Can i get your targets? Greetings.
I think you should book the profit at current price, because after huge spike we may see some correction in price.You can buy later if price drop and if not then atleast you have made some profit for your investment.
April 12, 2017, 03:54:38 AM
sapusapu and imnotback,

Thanks for your great predictions. Now i have a question;

My average cost around 9$. What should i do? Just take profit or hodl? What would you do? Can i get your targets? Greetings.
April 12, 2017, 03:43:58 AM
Who ever doesn't on board the Litecoin rocket now, is going to be kicking themselves until they are butthurt:

thanks for great prediction sir, do you have twitter account sir? Smiley
Activity: 329
April 12, 2017, 03:23:57 AM
Followed ur advice since the start and made couple of thousands already. Keep us informed.

Had luck i bought also at 3.7 and almost forget it.
April 12, 2017, 03:08:40 AM
Who ever doesn't on board the Litecoin rocket now, is going to be kicking themselves until they are butthurt!

Well, nobody can say they didn't get good advice from this thread Wink

And sometimes perfect timing:

BW just signaled and LTC price hockey-sticking. Nope, just a coincidence. Not correlated at all!

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 12, 2017, 03:00:09 AM

What do you think about this? chinese mafia already filled bags and time for the segwit hype to continue?

Can we get LTC with segwit before BTC deploys UASF and gets segwit?

Millions still to be made with a possible LTC ATH or at least a big 200% pump?

Let's find out.
Nice chart
LTC in high price now but still hope will continue keep going for the higher price again
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
April 12, 2017, 02:18:22 AM
BW just signaled and LTC price hockey-sticking. Nope, just a coincidence. Not correlated at all! pic.twitter.com/ZPke6AjBDu
https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/852039230150688770/photo/1

April 12, 2017, 12:52:18 AM
Who ever doesn't on board the Litecoin rocket now, is going to be kicking themselves until they are butthurt:

Activity: 358
April 11, 2017, 08:10:21 PM
BTC has been rising on declining volume. That indicates to me that this rise will not make it to a new ATH before it falters. I am sticking with my theory that BTC is range bound until Litecoin gets SegWit.

I think we are going to see another leg up on LTC as the SegWit signaling has climbed back up to 68%.

This pullback has brought us back to the uptrend line, which I expected we would come back to test one more time and especially given BTC is  up today.

Given the steepness of that uptrend line (on the right chart quoted below) we either have to fail and crash or start another leg up soon. Failing and crashing seems to not be very likely. So I say load up now on the LTC you want for the next run up. If that uptrend line holds, we have to be back above 0.009 within 6 days 0.011 within 2 weeks. So that is a minimum 40% increase in your BTC within 2 weeks if the uptrend line holds (which it has thus far throughout this crazy volatile rise).

Also today we broke out above that downward blue channel in the left chart quoted below!

Thoughts?

I tend to agree on your thought pattern. Except we are in for a longer term, because SegWit will not reach 75% on mining support. There is just too much hashing power on BTC miners that will gently block the LTC SegWit activation. They'd be stupid not to milk the cow. It's a flaw in the system, we cannot even blame the miners for doing that.

Once the user activated soft fork becomes reality, your scenario seems reasonable.
April 11, 2017, 02:30:22 PM
BTC has been rising on declining volume. That indicates to me that this rise will not make it to a new ATH before it falters. I am sticking with my theory that BTC is range bound until Litecoin gets SegWit.

I think we are going to see another leg up on LTC as the SegWit signaling has climbed back up to 68%.

This pullback has brought us back to the uptrend line, which I expected we would come back to test one more time and especially given BTC is  up today.

Given the steepness of that uptrend line (on the right chart quoted below) we either have to fail and crash or start another leg up soon. Failing and crashing seems to not be very likely. So I say load up now on the LTC you want for the next run up. If that uptrend line holds, we have to be back above 0.009 within 6 days 0.011 within 2 weeks. So that is a minimum 40% increase in your BTC within 2 weeks if the uptrend line holds (which it has thus far throughout this crazy volatile rise).

Also today we broke out above that downward blue channel in the left chart quoted below!

Thoughts?

Not really:
We are rather in the blue channel right now :

So in terms of the right chart, we are still within an upward channel, barely.

Insane volatility due to the hashrate/signaling manipulation.
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
April 11, 2017, 12:06:38 PM
I'm one of the victims of this. Still my 2nd day of trade. Where do you get news like this?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2017, 10:55:50 AM
Someone seems to be suppressing the price of LTC for some reasons. The SegWit percentage bar was supposed to reach 75% but some pools opposed it and the percentage dropped below 70% causing a huge dump in the price of the coin. It looks like someone does not want the price to rise and make LTC low to accumulate.
Pages:
Jump to: