Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC to 0.028 BTC $50 Final squeeze 6000 BTC Bull run - page 4. (Read 5563 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
LTC is crashing right now. It will reach $50 eventually but im staying out for the time being until it bottoms and the price calms. I hope to be able to buy a good amount for cheap in the following days after chart flatens out a bit, hoping it doesnt go to moon overnight.

If 2 years wasnt enough for cheap LTC I dont know what it is. This is not just any bull run but a MEGA BULL RUN!!
It's just a pre segwit bull run and when the time comes of activation of segwit there will be a bearish market and it's the same as of the lauch of other altcoins on exchanges which hosts IOU tokens, once the time of their release comes nearby, the price of IOU tokens increase and then after launch they get dumped to death.
Activity: 196
LTC is crashing right now. It will reach $50 eventually but im staying out for the time being until it bottoms and the price calms. I hope to be able to buy a good amount for cheap in the following days after chart flatens out a bit, hoping it doesnt go to moon overnight.

If 2 years wasnt enough for cheap LTC I dont know what it is. This is not just any bull run but a MEGA BULL RUN!!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Activity: 196
LTC to 0.028 BTC $50 Final squeeze   6000 BTC Bull run?
Pages:
Jump to: