Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC vs ETH smart contracts - page 2. (Read 796 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 04:34:54 PM
I see that ltc and Ethereum have great future
Huge smart contracts
I see Ltc @200$ at least soon
Also Eth should hit 500$ soon
But I prefer Eth than Ltc
With all my best wishes
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 07, 2017, 12:00:46 PM
Hi all,

With smart contract functionality being integrated into LTC soon, I guess I just want to get your perspective on ETH and it's usefulness.

Sure smart contracts are an innovative idea, but I have huge doubts about Ethereum as a crypto. Ethereum only really serves a few niche needs and I don't think I quite understand it's intrinsic value.

Ethereum is suffering from major scaling issues at present. Transferring ETH out of my wallet was literally impossible today using mist, and mist is honestly one of the most buggy wallets I've ever used in my life. I also don't like how centralized this project has become.

A crypto is meant to be a versatile store of value and I only really see three main crypto's surviving in the future: digital gold (BTC), silver(LTC) and copper (DOGE ? Tongue).

I don't know if anyone agrees with me, just my thoughts...

If you are looking for smart contracts, ETH is the choice.
They will integrate it in LTC, but may be and ETH smart contracts are proven in time with ICOs for many billions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 11:45:07 AM
Hi all,

With smart contract functionality being integrated into LTC soon, I guess I just want to get your perspective on ETH and it's usefulness.

Sure smart contracts are an innovative idea, but I have huge doubts about Ethereum as a crypto. Ethereum only really serves a few niche needs and I don't think I quite understand it's intrinsic value.

Ethereum is suffering from major scaling issues at present. Transferring ETH out of my wallet was literally impossible today using mist, and mist is honestly one of the most buggy wallets I've ever used in my life. I also don't like how centralized this project has become.

A crypto is meant to be a versatile store of value and I only really see three main crypto's surviving in the future: digital gold (BTC), silver(LTC) and copper (DOGE ? Tongue).

ETH is MILES ahead of LTC, even as a currency. Every single crypto is going to face challenges trying to scale - and right now Eth is the blockchain with the most Tx/s (and holds the record for most tx in a day aswell)

Regarding the wallet, if you think mist is bad, just use MEW or any other alternative.

Wait, is this a troll post or something? It keeps getting worse. Crypto isn't meant to be a store of value, you're looking in the wrong place.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 11:34:58 AM
Ltc is a good coin.But best coin is eth.Eth is a smart coin in cryptocurrecy world.If you hold some coin,Thats good coin is ETH.Buy it and gain more profits few days later.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 10:31:22 AM
Hi all,

Pages:
Jump to: