Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC/FTC exchange via Google Docs [Trade moved to exchangers, doc freezed] - page 5. (Read 33065 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Buying 1k ftc @ 25 ltc

~cheers
Buying 2k FTC for 82 LTC, thanks.

Okay, obviously I'm adjusting that as the price seems to be crashing...buying 2k FTC for 48 LTC now.

Adding you to the sheet.

However price on http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/orderbook.php?pair=ftc-ltc&market=cryptonit bounced back from 36 to 42 LTC for 1k FTC after that 15k sale.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Buying 2k FTC for 82 LTC, thanks.

Okay, obviously I'm adjusting that as the price seems to be crashing...buying 2k FTC for 48 LTC now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
New difficulty jump in 15 hours.. 86 difficulty expected, that would be fun!

I'm not sure. Does this mean it'll go up or down? I'm hoping up certainly, but I'm afraid it'll go down.

It will go up, did you see price jump last difficulty update? from 20 to 40-45 ltc/1k..

We're now witnessing someone who did good gains and he is cashing out, that normal..

Alright, well I'll hold 200 then, sold 300. Sorry, people like me probably bring it down but it seemed a bit too dangerous and I wanted to take a part of profit.
Activity: 46
Hi everybody, the next round start now

I selling 3kFC for 34LTC/1kFC...

first pn first serve

changed my sell order...FC seems to be crashing :-((((((

I'm not sure. Does this mean it'll go up or down? I'm hoping up certainly, but I'm afraid it'll go down.

It will go up, did you see price jump last difficulty update? from 20 to 40-45 ltc/1k..

We're now witnessing someone who did good gains and he is cashing out, that normal..

Activity: 854
I will sell some FC. I have 1500FC and I will sell them for 58LTC
Hi everybody, the next round start now

I selling 3kFC for 34LTC/1kFC...

first pn first serve
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Selling 200LTC for 0.28BTC
Activity: 28
Home. Selling 5000 FTC.

Minimum 1K FTC at 1.40 BTC or 46 LTC.

Looking only to sell about 5K right now, maybe more depending. You can check out my previous trades on the google doc. and please PM me with how much you want so I can reserve it for you when I get home, and BE prepared to go first.

I'll ask our trade to be added to the spreadsheet once successfully completed.

I'll add your sell offer to the sheet.
Activity: 28
Home. Selling 5000 FTC.

Minimum 1K FTC at 1.40 BTC or 46 LTC.

Looking only to sell about 5K right now, maybe more depending. You can check out my previous trades on the google doc. and please PM me with how much you want so I can reserve it for you when I get home, and BE prepared to go first.

I'll ask our trade to be added to the spreadsheet once successfully completed.
I said I'd use Chriswen as a trusted escrow, if he agrees. I'm not a scammer, never will be.

Thank you Chriswen for the service  Cheesy
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I said I'd use Chriswen as a trusted escrow, if he agrees. I'm not a scammer, never will be.
I have an investor willing to buy for around 70BTC / 2100 LTC worth of FTC. I need serious offers at an affordable price for a bulk order. Will use Chriswen as escrow if he agrees. PM me with your offers if you're interested.

Thanks!

Of course....an investor makes sutch a 10.000$ deal via the forum here ... of course flow first the FC to your wallet?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I have an investor willing to buy for around 70BTC / 2100 LTC worth of FTC. I need serious offers at an affordable price for a bulk order. Will use Chriswen as escrow if he agrees. PM me with your offers if you're interested.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: