Pages:
Author

Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!! - page 9. (Read 361297 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Ok, but are chris' RL data publically available, at pastebin or something?
I saw names mentioned, but there were always doubts if the info was correct.
I found peace with my loss long ago, but it would still be nice to know the
name of the person who stole my money.

There has been a few attempts over at litecointalk, one, I think, even getting as far as taking pictures of the possible place he works at, but nobody was ever able to say for sure. The basic dox is well-known, but, again, it's murky. I've looked into it a few times and it is just maddening (especially as we have to rely on English rather than Romanian).
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
No doxing done yet? That would be something to start with..

done already.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004
Ok, but are chris' RL data publically available, at pastebin or something?
I saw names mentioned, but there were always doubts if the info was correct.
I found peace with my loss long ago, but it would still be nice to know the
name of the person who stole my money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I heard some guy from hashtalk when to him. But he was too much of a pussy to do something.
Like bringing the authorities in or find legal counseling.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004
legendary
Chris will get away with this. I don't see anything can happen to him.

He is untouchable for law and investors..

Like many other scammer in the crypto world before...

I can't believe nobody set up a fund to chase those scammers. Visit them with some body builders and get their stuff, which they paid with the stolen money.

Some people have gone after some of them, but it's costly. Scammers depend on it being too difficult to chase them. Far better just to avoid their schemes.

I can't believe nobody set up a fund to chase those scammers. Visit them with some body builders and get their stuff, which they paid with the stolen money.
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 210
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

Activity: 182
Pollak
I was wondering if someone caught that Chris guy. He scammed a lot of people for maybe millions.
Sure someone should bring him to justice right?

Karma is a Bitch, he wil pay for his Sin.

Yes let's hope so. So far this scum bag is getting a way with it. Even prolonging his bogus site with useless information.
It's time he should be punished.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Our fav comedian is back!

UPDATE: There is a global delay in all payments execution (until Jan 9) caused by holiday which just passed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Let's not forget to keep up the pressure on Chris. He may start to think that there will be no repercussions for doing this to so many people.
Currently, it is looking like he is trading customer's money on BTC-e and accumulating LTC from a farm that is much smaller than he indicated in past communication.
It's possible that he sold at $500 and is waiting for a large dump to re-enter. If so, he may be disappointed. 

That;s what we need to do.
Sure 1 years has passed but by doing nothing he may think he will get away with it.

He did something illegal and should be punished.
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Let's not forget to keep up the pressure on Chris. He may start to think that there will be no repercussions for doing this to so many people.
Currently, it is looking like he is trading customer's money on BTC-e and accumulating LTC from a farm that is much smaller than he indicated in past communication.
It's possible that he sold at $500 and is waiting for a large dump to re-enter. If so, he may be disappointed. 
Activity: 176
Any X-mas special promo from beekeeper?

Beekeeper is a scammer. Why is there no news about him like garza & scumbag team.
They should be in jail instead of enjoying our money right?

In Romania they don't have SEC or other Control Agency's who take care of such financial Fraud, therefore user have to Sue him.

However,
As an EU member, Romania is held to the same consumer protection standard as any other member state.

The ECC body for Romania can be contacted here :-
http://www.eccromania.ro/

To find the appropriate European Consumer Centre in you're country there is a look up table on this site :-
http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/solving_consumer_disputes/non-judicial_redress/ecc-net/index_en.htm

A short quote
"European Consumer Centres provide information, free advice and assistance relating to cross-border shopping in the EU, Norway and Iceland."

They came across as eager to help with non delivery of hashing boards.....  Wink
I'd encourage all to try them

legendary

Beekeeper is a scammer. Why is there no news about him like garza & scumbag team.

In Romania they don't have SEC or other Control Agency's who take care of such financial Fraud, therefore user have to Sue him.

legendary
I was wondering if someone caught that Chris guy. He scammed a lot of people for maybe millions.

No, the site is still sort of going.
legendary

Karma is a Bitch, he wil pay for his Sin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 182
Pollak
Pages:
Jump to: