Pages:
Author

Topic: LTCRabbit.com X11 mining - earn LTC with 40% less energy - page 5. (Read 43502 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
@dylanchang Yeah, this country based port blocking is really crazy. Try:
x11.backup.ltcrabbit.com:8080

8080 working.
Great!
Edit:miner could not get accept ,there is no invaild or accept,only show stratum find new blocks.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
@_Crash_ Thank you for your post. Android app is currently updated to show X11 data. New version should be available soon.

Hi. The problem still persists after the update. I'm currently mining X11 and the hashrate still doesn't display in the main overview or the widget. However in the workers tab It reports my hashrate.

Thanks.
Activity: 233
@_Crash_ Thank you for your post. Android app is currently updated to show X11 data. New version should be available soon.
Activity: 133
Android App - the hashrate is broken, doesn't display in the app or on the widget what so ever. I can confirm the site displays it.
We are happy to announce that "X11-SMOS-LTCRabbit-Edition-V1", the USB mining operating system for easy X11 mining, is ready for download. This OS already contains the boosted sgminer.

Download it now:
http://download.ltcrabbit.com/X11-SMOS-LTCRabbit-Edition-V1.zip

Thanks to SMOS for OS update and lasybear for modded sgminer.

Start mining X11 with LTCrabbit and get paid in LTC!

Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Copy that, Thanks!
@dylanchang Yeah, this country based port blocking is really crazy. Try:
x11.backup.ltcrabbit.com:8080

@vm_mpn Darkcoin tried to get a new feature working, but they failed due to problems with multiple forks. A lot of pools had to pay the bill with large number of orphaned blocks. Problem has been solved by darkcoin dev.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Thinking on joining but what is happening here... Did you guys hit wrong fork or something?

Activity: 20
@datoxxl
We only changed the stratum port from 4444 to new port 3332 in the bat file. Nothing else was changed.
Port 3332 and 4444 was blocked ,3333 or 3334+ is ok.
This is the first time i've find blocked port in my area since year 2004.
Could you please add new x11 port, like 3434 or some others.
Thank you.
Activity: 42
@datoxxl
We only changed the stratum port from 4444 to new port 3332 in the bat file. Nothing else was changed.
Activity: 42
Changelog for CCMiner-LTCRabbit-V2? V1 has more hashrate for me...
1. We changed our global share transfer system. Independent of the global server you connect to, each share is displayed within 1-2 minutes in your memberarea. We had up to 15 minutes delay before this change.

2. We changed X11 port from 4444 to 3332. Port 4444 was blocked by some ISPs in some countries. Old port 4444 is still working. Please change to new port 3332.

3. X11 hashrate of referrals is now correctly displayed on the affiliate page. You earn bounty for X11 and scrypt hashrate of your referrals.

4. When you connect to x11.ltcrabbit.com:3332 our DNS solution now automatically connects you with the stratum server beeing most close to your physical location.

5. 2.8 GH X11 hashrate. Great guys! Let's further increase mining X11 like rabbits. X11 mining OS will be ready for download in 1-2 days.

@jjj0923 We do not offer a LTC giveaway. Maybe somebody got something wrong in the shoutbox.

@sandpaper You are correct. 8x ltc per day per mh on the x11 page. You get paid every hour. The LTC/day per MH value depends on 1h average coin difficulty (since difficulty is adjusted every block) and current exchange rates.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I have 8 MH x11. Is that just 8x that per day ltc / mh on the x11 page? Or is it normalized to something
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
where's the ltc giveaway someone is talking about in the chatbox on the pool website?
- Thank you guys for your support. Only one week after X11 release, we are very happy to look at already 1.8 GH X11 hashrate. A lot of rabbits are convinced of this nice energy and heat reducing algorithm.

- We worked very hard to put together a working X11 miner supporting Nvidia graphic cards together with a tutorial: https://www.ltcrabbit.com/index.php?page=x11#ccminerhelp

- "SMOS X11 LTCRabbit" USB mining OS is almost finished and will be released soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
@thiec

Thank you for your post. We'll put the LTC per day per MH value soon on our website, as many users requested this. Please provide me with your LTCRabbit username by PM. We'll check, what's going on with your account.

PM-ed. Hope get a proper answers
LTCRabbit X11 mining - 40% less energy

Mining LTC gets harder and harder for GPU miners, since specialized mining hardware (ASIC miner) are strongly increasing difficulty.

To support our GPU miners, we introduced X11 algorithm mining. Only thing you have to do is to use the special X11 mining software and connect to x11.ltcrabbit.com:4444. Your rig will run with 40% less energy and significantly less heat.

We automatically exchange the mined X11 coins to LTC and you get paid comfortably in LTC. Mining X11 is not always more profitable than scrypt, but the advantage of low energy consumption increases your overall profit.

Get started here:
https://www.ltcrabbit.com/index.php?page=x11
@thiec

Thank you for your post. We'll put the LTC per day per MH value soon on our website, as many users requested this. Please provide me with your LTCRabbit username by PM. We'll check, what's going on with your account.
Pages:
Jump to: