Pages:
Author

Topic: Luck in cryptoeconomics is a myth? - page 3. (Read 1677 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 04:01:22 PM
I do not quite agree with you. If you carefully select the project, you can try your luck. I've invested in the "delta" project, and now I do not regret anything. As they say "who does not risk that does not drink champagne." In the crypt everything can happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 02:50:07 PM
I have seen people, who earned a lot in Crypto without any market research or project analyze.  I think that’s just a luck
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 08:55:19 AM
In order to succeed in doing everything well, in addition to working hard, luck is more important, because cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict, and its market is also ever-changing, so luck is still needed.
Activity: 252
August 20, 2018, 08:32:34 AM
You may got beginners luck,  but for long run, your luck is on the form of knowledge and insight. Or you got reliable insider news. 
Activity: 41
August 18, 2018, 10:53:39 PM
It relies upon what you characterize as luckiness. To the extent I am concerned, fortunes likewise checks, on the grounds that there are times you may dissect a few activities and you concoct a decent assessment that the task is useful for venture, yet the outcome probably won't be great. In spite of the fact that, I won't deny the way that breaking down an undertaking tallies and that it works, yet I would state that fortunes has worked for me
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 06:10:27 PM
I disagree with your statement as luck can be defined, for instance, as "being in the right time in the right place," which is a very important factor if you ask me. If anyone was aware of BTC in its beginning and he was crazy enough to hodl it for several years, he can be considered as a lucky person. The analysis had literally no effect and he was dependant on a course of circumstances that brought us where we are. Even now the market is greatly manipulated by emotions of investors. Do you think that it is not important to be on the right boat  Grin?
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 05:51:19 PM
I think that luck does not exist, the more in a sphere such as cryptoeconomics. In order to enter a profitable project, you need to analyze all the risks, and then again analyze everything.

You're right, but many people have little knowledge about the market, and they hope only to the fortune while choosing altcoins. Most people think the cryptocurrency market is smth like a roulette, so they just "make a bet" and don't analyze anything. That's the bitter truth)
Activity: 207
August 17, 2018, 01:57:40 PM
I think that luck does not exist, the more in a sphere such as cryptoeconomics. In order to enter a profitable project, you need to analyze all the risks, and then again analyze everything.
It's correct. I agree. Luck in this market will not come to you more or more often. You have to rely on knowledge and experience and skills to judge and choose good projects or promising pennies to trade or invest effectively.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
No. You need a luck too. Knowledge is a must. But having some luck will help you to earn more in this market. One day you will see this by yourself.
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 11:09:00 AM
Luck of course in this market has a very strong role. You could in December simply buy at face value and aptly guessing game earn well!
Activity: 60
August 17, 2018, 11:07:32 AM
Luck ofcourse exists in trading but you should not focus on being lucky.
Activity: 64
August 17, 2018, 11:06:43 AM
The advantage in crypto is not a myth, but if you have never studied crypto, have no confidence and also patience in crypto. So the advantage of crypto is a myth for you.
copper member
Activity: 308
August 17, 2018, 11:02:11 AM
There is always an element of luck in every success, it all has to do with make some necessary preparations, doing the necessary tasks, doing the painstaking job and ensuring you have are positively positioned accurately, the resultant effect will then be the success which may equally be or not. There is every bit of learning in every business which is to help reduce the risks and avoid obvious mistakes and same is applicable to crypto, personally I have made mistakes here and I have learnt from them
Activity: 228
August 17, 2018, 10:58:46 AM
Luck is still the most unexpected factor in many types of business. Not just about crypto. It still exists around our decisions to buy / sell / invest / hold. If you think that analysis in a good project can bring success. That is not absolute. Sometimes, tokens are listed right when the market explodes or declines.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 17, 2018, 10:53:38 AM
what is luck, actually? it's a combination of your strong intention to get whatever you want and taking some actions for that. you create your luck
copper member
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 06:41:00 AM
First very important thing in cryptocurrency is EXPERIENCE and luck is always secondary. If you have a good experience of market as well as good knowledge of coins and project from where you want to invest your money, than definitely you achieve lot of success and profit. Luck is a Myth.
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 06:31:35 AM

Well, in crypto world luck alone is not enough. You're right you have to do research,study and analyze everything. This the key factors to succeed in crypto plus you also need to be patience and make the right decision in the right time. All of that factors plus luck it leads to a great profit.
copper member
Activity: 336
August 17, 2018, 06:25:35 AM
No you don't say like this because you can see around you a lot of person who don't have knowledge and donot know about market but they invest and gain a lot of from it, not in crypto but in other fields you can see lot of example like this , what you say about this. So my opinion is luck  play a role in your success but with luck you must have knowledge and analysis about market, otherwise you will be in loss. Not everyone can make money without knowledge , there are few person like this who make money with their good luck.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 17, 2018, 06:23:20 AM
No you definitely can't depends on your luck when you invest, you need to think logically and do a lot of research to make a successful investment, I never heard any successful investment story because of lucky investment, and you can't rely on luck to make profit
In an investors mind, skills definitely play the role in order to succeed from any field that they are entering, luck's are just part of it when they gain unexpected profits, but mostly you need to study the market well, plan your strategy and build good options when things is not moving according to your directions.
Activity: 233
August 17, 2018, 06:14:38 AM
According to me, luck exists everywhere . Yes luck do matters but the main point is your hard work and patience.
Pages:
Jump to: