Pages:
Author

Topic: Lucky coin Idea - page 3. (Read 33921 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 2
April 04, 2019, 12:06:45 AM
Still no lucky coin winner. Two bitcoins still sitting on an unpeeled coin.

I think mine is the winner if anyone is interested in it.

https://blockchain.info/address/1LoY96QVBabaeNooToMhZPasHqay4VYbkv

I have coin #10 of the silver and gold version and they are graded by ANACS and available for sale.

Do you have some pics of the coin in your possession?

I have some pics but am unsure where to host them to post them here.

I could also send the coins to minerjones if anyone is interested.

legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
April 03, 2019, 11:42:35 PM

I have coin #10 of the silver and gold version and they are graded by ANACS and available for sale.

Do you have some pics of the coin in your possession?
Activity: 15
Merit: 2
April 03, 2019, 10:58:28 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 161
December 08, 2017, 10:27:23 AM
If you are late paying you delay everyone elses coins.
Now this is concerning, someone doesn't pay up and sees he has lost anyway and won't pay. And then this causes delay for everyone else as in they have to wait untill that person pays, which will be never. Nice way to shift away the blame while holding all hostage. But then again your trust seems to say enough in volumes
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 03:00:34 AM
The bitcoin is still on the winning coin so I don't think it's been found yet.

This is the address it's on.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
December 08, 2017, 02:10:42 AM
Is the chart shown above still accurate for the Gold?  Only two of the 10 coins have been peeled?  I still have mine.

I'm not sure it's fully updated although it could be accurate.  They're definitely worth a heck of a lot more now than when I won.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
December 08, 2017, 12:52:25 AM
Is the chart shown above still accurate for the Gold?  Only two of the 10 coins have been peeled?  I still have mine.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
December 07, 2017, 11:13:51 PM
I am interested in purchasing one of these coins if someone has one available. I’ve never heard of these before now. Looks cool from the few pics I see. PM please!
December 07, 2017, 11:06:59 PM
Have been away for awhile dealing with hurricane stuff and other things but and am loving bitcoin right now, always loved it but recently wow.

Anyway haven't been on the forum reading up on what's going on and I wanted to check again on the lucky coins I have.

I see no one has posted in this thread in quite awhile and the lucky deluxe gold coin appears to still be unrdeemed.

I have a reason to think my coin is the winning coin and am tempted to peel it but it is sealed in an ANACS holder.

Still have the silver version coin as well if anyone is interested but with bitcoin prices so high not sure it would sell.

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
July 09, 2017, 01:05:17 AM
Hey! Yes just me who knows the winner BUT remember there was a 3rd party to arrange who the winner was. So I couldn't chose who won. Just saying. Smiley I still owe you a sticker my friend of gold. It will arrive soon I promise

Oh cool good to know.

I was hoping someone would do another Lucky Coin series but design them as Lucky Coins or something and maybe have them sealed in packs like the Genesis Coins were.

I agree. The Lucky Coins were affordable at the time (now they would be a bit more expensive) and they were very fun. They were the first coins I actually peeled and actually winning one of the rounds was awesome!
July 08, 2017, 08:42:40 PM
Hey! Yes just me who knows the winner BUT remember there was a 3rd party to arrange who the winner was. So I couldn't chose who won. Just saying. Smiley I still owe you a sticker my friend of gold. It will arrive soon I promise

Oh cool good to know.

I was hoping someone would do another Lucky Coin series but design them as Lucky Coins or something and maybe have them sealed in packs like the Genesis Coins were.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
July 08, 2017, 05:39:36 PM
July 04, 2017, 01:19:21 PM
I think the second person only knew the winning address, not what coin it was assigned to.

So then gravitate would be the only person to know which coin of the ten was the winner if I understand correctly.

I am kinda glad the coin is in an ANACS holder otherwise I would be tempted to peel it.

Also neat to see the blockchain info minerjones posted that shows the bitcoin value when these coins were funded.

At the time of funding the 2BTC prize was $830.00
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
July 04, 2017, 12:32:56 PM
I think the second person only knew the winning address, not what coin it was assigned to.
July 04, 2017, 12:25:21 PM
Well guys what I asked before was if I keep the public key parts secret between only me and the trusted person... I could then release the full set of public keys and no one would know which coin they have ?

I have been trying to figure something out about the Mega Delux and Super Deluxe lucky coins and have messaged a few people but still am confused.

I was lucky enough to get a silver and gold version #10, I know with the silver version winning coin was found but as far as the gold or gilt version there has been no winner yet that I know of.

So I wanted to ask here and be sure I understand.

There are two people who would know which coin of the ten were winners?

The two people who would know for sure which coin of the ten would be gravitate and the trusted person?

MS68  2016 Microsoul Mega Delux Silver w/ Gilt 0.5oz (#10 M DELUX)
MS66  2016 Microsoul Super Delux Silver 0.5oz (#10 S DELUX)

I would think so, being that none of the coins are marked with any part of the public address showing.
Here is the funding tx:
https://blockchain.info/tx/438a6d53bc7729d82a52df6e9e97a2e7a9d28efb6048b98c41a5551d6fb8b147

And below is my old chart for both sets of coins.... hope it helps!! Cheesy

Oh thanks but I was mostly interested in who would know which coins of the 10 were the winner for the gold coin.

I think gravitate would know and then the trusted person who helped and I just wanted to make sure I am not misunderstanding it.

I think the trusted person who helped was Blazed.

July 04, 2017, 12:02:49 PM
Well guys what I asked before was if I keep the public key parts secret between only me and the trusted person... I could then release the full set of public keys and no one would know which coin they have ?

I have been trying to figure something out about the Mega Delux and Super Deluxe lucky coins and have messaged a few people but still am confused.

I was lucky enough to get a silver and gold version #10, I know with the silver version winning coin was found but as far as the gold or gilt version there has been no winner yet that I know of.

So I wanted to ask here and be sure I understand.

There are two people who would know which coin of the ten were winners?

The two people who would know for sure which coin of the ten would be gravitate and the trusted person?

MS68  2016 Microsoul Mega Delux Silver w/ Gilt 0.5oz (#10 M DELUX)
MS66  2016 Microsoul Super Delux Silver 0.5oz (#10 S DELUX)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
September 14, 2016, 11:03:13 AM
Guys I'm dropping out of this. So spot 5 is now available.

Cheers.

It's been months....
I'm pretty sure this is a no go anyways...... Sad

Just my 2 satoshi... thanks

For sure, anyone have a Russian Roulette coin they'd be willing to trade/part with?   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2016, 08:23:35 AM
Guys I'm dropping out of this. So spot 5 is now available.

Cheers.
July 21, 2016, 08:17:06 AM
$65 + 0.01 BTC, right?

Count me in for the next possible round Smiley

I think $65 was the old price and I don't think it would possible to do a set of 10 now for everyone for just $65 a person.

The price will be more than $65 just not sure how much more.

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
July 21, 2016, 04:22:31 AM
You can take me off the list Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: