Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 111. (Read 414937 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Guys now we're back, up n running like always  Wink
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
We're back online! Sorry for the inconvenience last night.
We believe everything is fixed now, and will keep a close eye on the systems.
Activity: 546
Merit: 510
Will you guys be ready for the tournament tomorrow?
I have looking much forward for that event.
Activity: 214
BTC Enthusiast - LuckyBit moderator

We seem to be having some technical difficulties, don't panic, we'll be back shortly!

legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
And it looks like we are back online!

Yes we're back!!
 sorry for the inconvenience!

Very nice!

Yes we're back!!
 sorry for the inconvenience!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hope it gets fixed soon so I can get my LB fix  Smiley

lol ya but on other hand while was down stingle got his whole twitter retweeted i reenrolled for the sig campaign long as it isnt a week like last time i remember it going down i just got back in the LuckyBit routine :-)
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I love this bitcoin gambling site ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Hope it gets fixed soon so I can get my LB fix  Smiley
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
We're on it right now, fix is in the pipe.
Hey gang, the last update seems to have caused a little issue; some people are reporting problems connecting. Keep trying (periodically - don't hammer F5, that doesn't help!) but we probably won't have a fix up for a day or two.

Hang in there, and good luck!

I one of those who have connection problems... I hope I will not miss out on tournament day because of techincal issues  Undecided

I also have the connection problem. hope they can fix it soon. was waiting on my bets grrrr..

I was on a hot streak, I hit the most left x4 PROMO three times, with less than 30 bet's... the x100 was getting close... I was certain this was my lucky day!
Activity: 235
Hey gang, the last update seems to have caused a little issue; some people are reporting problems connecting. Keep trying (periodically - don't hammer F5, that doesn't help!) but we probably won't have a fix up for a day or two.

I one of those who have connection problems... I hope I will not miss out on tournament day because of techincal issues  Undecided

I also have the connection problem. hope they can fix it soon. was waiting on my bets grrrr..

I one of those who have connection problems... I hope I will not miss out on tournament day because of techincal issues  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

We reached 500 likes on Facebook!!!
Thanks everyone!!

Remember we'll have a Happy Hour once we reach 1000 likes!
Share and tell all your friends!

Like us on Facebook!

NEW PROMO LINE!!

Proposed by Lioliomir!!

Good Luck Everyone!!

Congrats to hodoricus who received 0.192 BTC on the previous line and to those players how did well on that game!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
We're back up!

Didn't take long to update. Everything should be silky smooth again; don't hesitate to report any bugs or glitches to [email protected] (or just call a mod in chat).
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
LuckyBit will be offline due to maintenance starting today at 10am UTC /GMT/ LuckyBit Time
maintenance will take 1-2 hours
Activity: 295
Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.
Any idea when we might get a new promo?
Jump to: