Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 174. (Read 414937 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have sent a bet to bet address luckbit blue when the server is maintance. whether when the server is online again my bet will be processed or will be refunded?

this is the proof of bet : 16cfb1f3079acd26894d117b9dd4223fdc07255b7b30aa0cd09edfea26e06da8

thanks

All bets will be honoured when the site comes back. Thats what the site says.
So you shouldn't worry at all.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I have sent a bet to bet address luckbit blue when the server is maintance. whether when the server is online again my bet will be processed or will be refunded?

this is the proof of bet : 16cfb1f3079acd26894d117b9dd4223fdc07255b7b30aa0cd09edfea26e06da8

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
My I ask why you guys are not using the blockchain api so you would not need to wait a week this time or next time this happens for the wallet to resync?

Short answer: Use of third party services introduces risk without benefit. The one you refer to in particular has a history of being unreliable.

Long answer: Lucky Bit has a dedicated full node to ensure that it has access to an impartial data source. It also immunizes Lucky Bit from MITM spoofing attacks targeting the chosen API. Lucky Bit also stores history in a local data cache so the game and API won't be delayed by node lag.

The node fell out of sync, but the Lucky Bit engine continued operating as though it hadn't. This resulted in the engine, and the local data cache, reflecting payments as having been sent when they were not. In turn, the engine falsely marked coins as spent in the local data, meaning the node and the engine would never be able to reconcile nonexistent transactions. The only solution is to rebuild the local data from the blockchain itself, which requires a complete rescan of the node.

Getting this information from an independent API wouldn't speed the process since the entire blockchain needs to be parsed, but introduces several risks such as MITM spoofing, repair delay due to API downtime, loss of progress due to a fork, or errors in the API-provided data.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Luckybit will online today ? update please ?

The final fix and rescan has been underway for a couple days. Lucky Bit will be online once it is completed (assuming nothing else catastrophic happens). This process cannot be accelerated or skipped.
so i guess it will take a week more wont it?

This was the most recent official announcement:

Update #3: We'll need some additional work so we get rid of this issue once and for all. At this point, we will try to do it for Wednesday.
Thanks everybody for your patience, keep up the nice memes. Just imagine how much you'll rain when we're back  Tongue

We cannot predict the exact time the process will be completed. We can estimate that it will be completed sometime tomorrow and hope it completes today, but should be prepared for continued downtime; nobody ever said a week more (or even implied such a thing was remotely possible).

My I ask why you guys are not using the blockchain api so you would not need to wait a week this time or next time this happens for the wallet to resync?

That would mean relying on blockchain which has its share of issues and downtime occasionally.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None

The final fix and rescan has been underway for a couple days. Lucky Bit will be online once it is completed (assuming nothing else catastrophic happens). This process cannot be accelerated or skipped.

Update #3: We'll need some additional work so we get rid of this issue once and for all. At this point, we will try to do it for Wednesday.
Thanks everybody for your patience, keep up the nice memes. Just imagine how much you'll rain when we're back  Tongue

We cannot predict the exact time the process will be completed. We can estimate that it will be completed sometime tomorrow and hope it completes today, but should be prepared for continued downtime; nobody ever said a week more (or even implied such a thing was remotely possible).

legendary

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Activity: 130
Merit: 102
Glen

glad to hear that , thank you  Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 130
Merit: 102
Glen
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
sigh down even longer. not good

will be longer? how long it took to fix this? already almost a week. I am sad without LB  Cry

The admins are aiming to be back online by wednesday. They are working as hard as they can Smiley

ok I understand, it is not an easy job. but I hope to be back on LB, I miss the lotto  Grin
Activity: 126

hard worked admin

we still believe

1RACgDa21avvtYzXWzp8JW4Kx1CR7VbM7
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Lol cmonnnn lucky B i got BTCs i ready to throw down the 111x slot lol
Activity: 140
Some really nice memes on here. Hopefully luckyb.it should be back tomorrow .
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
my address: 1GSETXtaaarp2KX1Y32wQ5HT9Rie6zU1dC

legendary
Activity: 1666
Joining the party please  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
here are my entries. hope lb will back on thursday. Wink
18w1xmw2YRTwPFAvE1UZjxNhBZZQWPRLuZ

Activity: 182

will be longer? how long it took to fix this? already almost a week. I am sad without LB  Cry

Damn just saw the wednesay thing. I think, its being improved . They said about making suurre that any such problem doesn't happen in the future.
So in a way its good for the site.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

Jump to: