Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 202. (Read 414937 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
will i ever win 999x Tongue i think not in this life Tongue

You will never win 999x in your whole life because you dont bet in lucky bit lol.. actually there is always a slight chance for everyone to win 999x, all you need to do is just keep playing every single day and waiting for your fortune
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
Luckybit is my choice. But I cant even vote yet.  Cry
-Gm
What do you mean? Is it because your account is currently a newbie?

pretty much. im just more active and interested in live chats than forums.

Yes Gm is newbie in this forum , but he was the oldest regular user in LuckyBit .
Well he was not active in this forum , but i believe he will from now .
Go Go Gm Post !  Grin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Luckybit is my choice. But I cant even vote yet.  Cry
-Gm

pretty much. im just more active and interested in live chats than forums.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
-Gm
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
-Gm
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This website has been nominated for the Bitcoin gambling awards 2014. Please show your support for this website if it's your choice when it comes to Bitcoin gambling! Good luck!

Thank you so much for supportin' us <3

If there wasn't primedice , luckyb.it would be my choice Smiley .

and if there wasnt a luckyb.it primedice woulda been my choice :-P
-Girlscout
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
This website has been nominated for the Bitcoin gambling awards 2014. Please show your support for this website if it's your choice when it comes to Bitcoin gambling! Good luck!

If there wasn't primedice , luckyb.it would be my choice Smiley .
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yes my email is [email protected]
will i ever win 999x Tongue i think not in this life Tongue
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
Good to know that. It will be a win-win situation for both Luckybit and its users IMO.
For its users, they will just need to pay a 0.0001 for their deposits and withdrawals, instead of 2* 0.0001 for every single bet.
And as a result, they should be more willing to make more bets, increasing the wagered amount and hence LB's profit.
How exactly will that work? Wouldn't there be a risk of people double spending their coins, and take advantage of that?
Most offchain sites require your deposits to have confirmations before you can withdraw and will invalidate bets made against doublespent funds. Lucky Bit will surely take the appropriate precautions.
Activity: 168
GreenCoin
nice to see some people hit high multiplier easily.

Just curious,
Is that possible if you lowering min bet ?
Let say min bet BTC 0.0005

What will be a direct impact because of that ?

The smaller the bet, the larger % the transaction fee will be.
You need to pay 0.0001 bitcoin for your bet, and another 0.0001 will be subtracted from your winning.

Offchain betting offer advantages for smaller bets I guess. Will luckybit implement offchain betting someday?

We have answered this your question in our FAQ too.

Yes, we will.

Good to know that. It will be a win-win situation for both Luckybit and its users IMO.
For its users, they will just need to pay a 0.0001 for their deposits and withdrawals, instead of 2* 0.0001 for every single bet.
And as a result, they should be more willing to make more bets, increasing the wagered amount and hence LB's profit.

How exactly will that work? Wouldn't there be a risk of people double spending their coins, and take advantage of that?
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Do you need any confirmations of your Bitcoin transaction to validate your bet and receive the payout ?

I think every site have to confirm every transaction.

Not all sites. Some let you play without any confirmations but require a confirmation to do a withdraw...
Activity: 896

Just curious,

You need to pay 0.0001 bitcoin for your bet, and another 0.0001 will be subtracted from your winning.

Offchain betting offer advantages for smaller bets I guess. Will luckybit implement offchain betting someday?

Yes, we will.

Activity: 140
✘ΑΦΩ✘
Do you need any confirmations of your Bitcoin transaction to validate your bet and receive the payout ?

I think every site have to confirm every transaction.
Ume
Activity: 210
Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

Just curious,

lowering amount to 0.0005 btc means that you sucked up Tongue coz when you bet 0.0001(fee) cut out and when lb pays again the fee`s paid so you wont win anything unless you got big multiplier`x
Activity: 162

Just curious,

Yes, we will.
Ume
Activity: 210
Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)
Another great win on the high score list! vorpal bet 0.25BTC on yellow and hit x38, winning 9.5BTC!

Congratulations!

Congratulations Smiley
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange

Just curious,

Activity: 896

Just curious,

Jump to: