Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 240. (Read 414938 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free
Somebody must have something against LuckyBit  Roll Eyes

We are sorry for the lag last night, we were effectively under malicious attacks.
Kind of stupid DDoS, so today we improved few things and hopefully it will immediately help a lot to be more resiliant.

In the next couple of weeks we will do some more profound changes that will surely help a lot. That is the reason why we postponed this:

What about using Cloudflare service?
It should help protect the site from DDoS attack.

Thanks for the suggestion but we already use cloudflare. Sadly it's not a magic full protection.
Should be already better now anyway!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

We are sorry for the lag last night, we were effectively under malicious attacks.
Kind of stupid DDoS, so today we improved few things and hopefully it will immediately help a lot to be more resiliant.

In the next couple of weeks we will do some more profound changes that will surely help a lot. That is the reason why we postponed this:

What about using Cloudflare service?
It should help protect the site from DDoS attack.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Whatever you do, take care of your shoes.
Just wanted to tell ya that it is so much fun watching people play this. Ive only tried once, but its a nice game for not being dice.
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
maybe you can check chatlog before that attack happen .
i see 1 guys ,i forgot his nickname and he was talk about want to test this site security
and lot of nonsense from his mouth.
i think he was just joking but suddenly site down.
legendary
Still wild and free

"In the name of billy, aka billy toilet, you shall organize soonish a new CH."
chatbot 24:6

Get ready LuckyBit fans, probably next week we will all get our beloved slice of fun, mess, lotto, loss and wins!

TIL "probably next week" means 'within a month or two' in Lucky Bit lingo.

Seriously though, lots of folks are asking when (if) this will happen.

Sorry again, be sure we're working hard to prevent this suckers to be annoying like that in the future.  Sad
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Seems to be mostly better now. It's safe to expect some hiccups in the near future, I would imagine.

Oh, snap! It's down for me now.

hiccup

Tis good for me now...
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
this is getting old fast. 1st site is down. then ddos attacks all day. now down again . grrrrrrrrr sorry its just frustrating
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
Seems to be mostly better now. It's safe to expect some hiccups in the near future, I would imagine.

Oh, snap! It's down for me now.
Pretty cool site. I've been enjoying watching the little ball drop

the site is usually very enjoyable but seems to be under some technical diffuculties at the mmoment :\
legendary
quite ridiculous that some asshole wants to try n hurt the site because he was too ignorant to have the idea himself.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Site keeps lagging out and is very slow, sometimes disconnects completely. Whats happening?

Their site is probably under some DDOS attack or something. Probably competitors hired some hackers to make LuckyBit life a bit worse.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Site keeps lagging out and is very slow, sometimes disconnects completely. Whats happening?
legendary
is there an upgrade you can purchase BF to stop these idiotic attacks?
Anyone else lagging out EVERYTIME lotto calls a name??? Trollers Trolling?Huh

I can't even connect not, another DDOS or what ?  Angry

I thihnk so someone came into site user name "Thissitescams" claimed that owner of site is fraud and said he was gonna be DDoS attack.... so far he has made me miss 3 lottos Undecided  guy tries to say site is scamming but is screwing the users out of the money the site gives as perks to players... kinda oxymoronic if you ask me...   
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I can't even connect not, another DDOS or what ?  Angry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njjRIkwnJYU   for tune of day i suggested once already but guess didnt get noticed :-(
legendary
yay site is back up n running
legendary
Still wild and free
Sorry guys for the downtime, it's all up now!

I wish we were on holidays!  Cheesy
Thanks for getting it back up quickly. Did you change anything?

Nothing really visible for you, but you can refresh with CTRL-F5 to see the bitcoin balls instead of football ones.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Sorry guys for the downtime, it's all up now!

I wish we were on holidays!  Cheesy
Thanks for getting it back up quickly. Did you change anything?
Jump to: