Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 97. (Read 414937 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Yes I know stingleword , that is why I asked is there a minimum that the chatlotto will give because of this new feature? Not everyone will wager during 24 hours so what if someone dont wager anything during 24 hours , will the chatlotto give 0 satoshi or it will be random like the old chatlotto?

It's operated like that for some time already. The minimum wager requirement and base pays did not change; the change affects people that wager more significant amounts - and as far as I can tell, only increases the potential maximum prize based on the magnitude of gameplay from that address within the past 24 hours.

Half the fun is figuring out, to the best of our ability, how it all works and what to expect. Cool just won a lotto of 0.04BTC, so who knows what can happen!

I see so the more you wager then the higher the max payout of the chatlotto will be. Luckybit is always like a mystery because you need to figure it out yourself . This is another mystery, do you always get 0.04 from chatlotto now or it will be just 1x higher chatlotto bonus then goes back to normal again?

I have betted more then 1+ btc and i got the max lotto like 0.022

I was not sure before I see it, though someone had bet more than 1 BTC, lotto would not give a reward 1 BTC also
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
Yes I know stingleword , that is why I asked is there a minimum that the chatlotto will give because of this new feature? Not everyone will wager during 24 hours so what if someone dont wager anything during 24 hours , will the chatlotto give 0 satoshi or it will be random like the old chatlotto?

It's operated like that for some time already. The minimum wager requirement and base pays did not change; the change affects people that wager more significant amounts - and as far as I can tell, only increases the potential maximum prize based on the magnitude of gameplay from that address within the past 24 hours.

Half the fun is figuring out, to the best of our ability, how it all works and what to expect. Cool just won a lotto of 0.04BTC, so who knows what can happen!

I see so the more you wager then the higher the max payout of the chatlotto will be. Luckybit is always like a mystery because you need to figure it out yourself . This is another mystery, do you always get 0.04 from chatlotto now or it will be just 1x higher chatlotto bonus then goes back to normal again?

I have betted more then 1+ btc and i got the max lotto like 0.022
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

legendary
New feature: Payouts by the lotto bot are now scaling with the amount you wagered in the last 24h. Good luck!

So the chatlotto will give 0 btc if you never wager at the site for 24 hours or is there a minimum amount that chat lotto will give? This new feature is good but It will be about luck because chatlotto will need to choose you for you to win the bonus here

It's always been about luck! You can read all about the chat-lotto in the on-site Menu.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
New feature: Payouts by the lotto bot are now scaling with the amount you wagered in the last 24h. Good luck!

So the chatlotto will give 0 btc if you never wager at the site for 24 hours or is there a minimum amount that chat lotto will give? This new feature is good but It will be about luck because chatlotto will need to choose you for you to win the bonus here

It's always been about luck! You can read all about the chat-lotto in the on-site Menu.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

Great new feature! LuckyBit is the best!  Smiley
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
@OldHiall LuckyBit

That is a great New feature, big prize for the big rollers, that is a fair deal.  Cheesy

As always, the best promotions are on Luckybit.  Grin

yes! 100% true Smiley LB the best-always!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067

That is a great New feature, big prize for the big rollers, that is a fair deal.  Cheesy

As always, the best promotions are on Luckybit.  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LuckyBit Breaking News, live from our beloved chatbox

The Whale or The Snail ? You Decide !
This really like the time happy hours Smiley
whether if someone bet on blue with 1 BTC upwards, could lotto will give 1 BTC also? Cheesy

interesting.....
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Hello,
I heard a lot a about that game. Does anyone managed to win here in continues time?
I would like to try a little bit.

there is no one who will win continues.
but if you are lucky, you can get a max payout 100btc Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
You cannot always win ... Also you cannot always lose. Today i reocvered almost all of my btc which i have lost on lb so its my lucky day toady . That is why its named as luckyb.it

Well is the amount you lost on LB has been counted together with the miners fee that you lost? Sad thing about on-chain is that we are losing each time we bet  Smiley
legendary
Hello,
I heard a lot a about that game. Does anyone managed to win here in continues time?

You cannot always win ... Also you cannot always lose. Today i reocvered almost all of my btc which i have lost on lb so its my lucky day toady . That is why its named as luckyb.it
Activity: 602
Hello,

In the world of gambling, you can't expect to always win. There were people who profited 100BTC from the site or maybe even more but also there were some unfortunate souls..
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hello,
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

Congratulations To Hyipser

Red
338 x130
26 x999

Congratulations To Lumi

Yellow
132 x38
6 x111
legendary

Congra .... erghh no no, Too Badddd ! for Anonymous

That promo is evil  Grin
Was never able to get the highest multiplier myself, but got the secound highest a couple of times.

hahah its sucks really ...
And yes i m shark Tongue
Activity: 546
Merit: 510

Congra .... erghh no no, Too Badddd ! for Anonymous

That promo is evil  Grin
Was never able to get the highest multiplier myself, but got the secound highest a couple of times.
Activity: 532

The Whale or The Snail ? You Decide !
This really like the time happy hours Smiley
whether if someone bet on blue with 1 BTC upwards, could lotto will give 1 BTC also? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: