Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ LuckyBit August 7th CRAZY HOUR ★ 9pm->10pm ★★ - page 4. (Read 4402 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Be sure to be eligible for the lotto! (your address must have bet at least 0.01 BTC in the last 24h, if you're not sure go ask on the chat in advance).

This part counts me out  Grin

Would have loved to take part in this but oh well.

0.01 Bet is not much for participation, it will ensure fair participation.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
uuuuu i will not miss this event  Cool

LB here i comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Roll Eyes

Things ok now??? I've replied your email.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Be sure to be eligible for the lotto! (your address must have bet at least 0.01 BTC in the last 24h, if you're not sure go ask on the chat in advance).

This part counts me out  Grin

Would have loved to take part in this but oh well.
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
uuuuu i will not miss this event  Cool

LB here i comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Roll Eyes

damn...and i still can't login at your site  Cry  Cry  Undecided

This is most likely because you're in an IP range that was repeatedly abusing in the past and is now blocked. Please send your IP by PM so we can check.

I am experiencing this most of the times but after refreshing page, it will be okay but all these are with a browser like google chrome that is most compatible one but NOT firefox... who is totally in lag and can't get best result even with sometimes of refreshing ... even in best situations, and of course this can happen by being slow connection or as you said can be an IP that was repeatedly abusing in the past.
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
damn...and i still can't login at your site  Cry  Cry  Undecided

This is most likely because you're in an IP range that was repeatedly abusing in the past and is now blocked. Please send your IP by PM so we can check.
damn...and i still can't login at your site  Cry  Cry  Undecided

Please use latest version of Google Chrome, and let me know the result here, because i feel you are using Firefox or Firefox's based browsers (the ones that use firefox's engine) as i see the type of fonts are exactly the same as in firefox...
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
damn...and i still can't login at your site  Cry  Cry  Undecided

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Awesome. Looking forward to this! Thanks for the promotion.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Luckybit always has great promotions/giveaways. I'll be betting and hopefully I can win big!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Ill be there, can't miss this happy hour, I marked it down on my schedule
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
What crazy hour is complete without a betting pool trying to win and share a prize?

Crazy fact #3: High-rollers rewarded

We'll take the list of the largest bets played on each game during that hour, and select randomly a winner among them, for each game. Each of these 3 winners (one for green, one for yellow and one for red) will receive a "high roller bonus" of 0.5BTC!
Of course, if there is a single bet that is the highest for a game, it is sure to win the prize! 

(well possible on green, but less likely on yellow and especially on red as more people are able to bet 0.05).

The Lucky Bit regular pool is now raising funds to attempt to win the green bonus prize. Check out all the information over at the betting pool thread.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I will be there.. snacking on popcorn, tossing a few mbtc..

all in good fun...

thanks for this "extra chance"...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
lol someone help me out if one were to live in Dallas, Texas USA what time would this be?Huh

Please use this site to convert to your local zone.. http://timebie.com don't forget LB time is UTC and at this time.. UTC is 21:30 see your current TIME and minus it by 30 minutes now Smiley easiest way Wink

Even easier is to go on LuckyBit and see what time it is there now, just look at the chat messages or the bets...

indeed 4 pm :-) will be there :-) as i am now :-)
I will surely be there, love to get some easy bitcoins.
You are welcomed Wink
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
lol someone help me out if one were to live in Dallas, Texas USA what time would this be?Huh

Please use this site to convert to your local zone.. http://timebie.com don't forget LB time is UTC and at this time.. UTC is 21:30 see your current TIME and minus it by 30 minutes now Smiley easiest way Wink

Even easier is to go on LuckyBit and see what time it is there now, just look at the chat messages or the bets...

Activity: 196
I will surely be there, love to get some easy bitcoins.
We still have to bet 0.01BTC to be able to receive lotto winnings???

Yes, it's a rule of LB to claim lotto prizes, no matter in CH or normal hours Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

You should be using CDT (Central Daylight Time) now, which is UTC -5.
And so the CH will start on Aug 7 16:00 for you.

awesome :-) thanks lol im all day on anyway lol but didnt want it to fall at 2am while ims leeeping lol
Pages:
Jump to: