Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ LuckyBit May 8th CRAZY HOUR ★ 9pm->10pm ★ Win a 1 BTC bonus! ★★ - page 2. (Read 2963 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i will be there right on time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
The time isn't GMT, it is GMT-1, because it starts at 11 PM GMT+1.

It starts at 09PM GMT/UTC time and lasts for one hour so it starts in 56min
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
The time isn't GMT, it is GMT-1, because it starts at 11 PM GMT+1.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
green pool goin for big prize again!!  hope the best for our efforts........want in the bet pool??

lets get the green pool to max bet to win bonus prize for CH!!!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-lucky-bit-regulars-betting-pools-back-for-more-521727
legendary
What will you do if you have 2 bets of 2.5BTC??
will you split the high roller bonus?
As explain formally in the OP, in this situation the winner of the "high roller bonus" would be selected randomly among the 2.

if someone makes 3 bets of 1 BTC will it be considered 3BTC?
No, the "high roller bonus" is for a single bet.
But if you play more bets you have more chance to get one of the bonus of Crazy fact #2.

I think it would be better to split the 1B or 0.5B between the highest bet instead of finding the winner by a draw
æ
Point taken. But we prefer to make a whole big prize rather than dilute it.
(With your reasoning, the 5 bonus of crazy fact #2 would get insignifiants if shared among all bets...).

I understand it would not make sense for the 5 0.05B bonus to be diluted, the largest prize will probably not be shared anyway
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free
As explain formally in the OP, in this situation the winner of the "high roller bonus" would be selected randomly among the 2.

But if you play more bets you have more chance to get one of the bonus of Crazy fact #2.

I think it would be better to split the 1B or 0.5B between the highest bet instead of finding the winner by a draw

Point taken. But we prefer to make a whole big prize rather than dilute it.
(With your reasoning, the 5 bonus of crazy fact #2 would get insignifiants if shared among all bets...).
legendary

legendary
Still wild and free

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

legendary
Still wild and free
Sligthly more than a day left. Get ready!
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
I don't know whether I will be able to enjoy the crazy hour cause the time in India is IST (GMT +05.30) and it would be like 3.00 AM here (midnight).
Yet I will try my best to enjoy with you guys. Good luck all for the next crazy hour.
legendary
Still wild and free
There is no minimum bet to get the 0.05?

No, the bet must be valid that's all.

So the minimum bet is 0.0005

If someone bet 2.51 and someone bet 2.5 who will win the 1B considering the max bet is suppose to be 2.5?

A bet of 2.51 would be invalid (because above max). Invalid bets are sent back to the sender immediately without being shown on the game area (they are visible in the bet browser, though).
Only valid bets are considered for the rewards.
legendary

So the minimum bet is 0.0005

If someone bet 2.51 and someone bet 2.5 who will win the 1B considering the max bet is suppose to be 2.5?
legendary
Still wild and free

legendary

Last time high roller winner : Winner of fact #3
Max amount played is 0.965 BTC (3 times, all same address)
Winner is 1LBregs3t4goLpvBghbJbFLoyt1rPL3jJh
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
Want a piece of that huge 1BTC prize but don't have the coin? I have the solution!

Chip in on the Lucky Bit Regulars green big-bet pool! We'll all pool everything we can and send the biggest bet everyone can scrounge up. If we can score the largest bet of the hour, that huge prize will be split up with everyone that participates! 2.5BTC may seem like a lofty goal but we already have several people willing to chip in big amounts, so even 0.001BTC will get us that much closer to the prize.

Read all about the Lucky Bit Regulars betting pools here! The more you can send, the bigger slice of the prize you can win! Let's all work together and take home the gold.
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
DAMMIT right after I sell my BTC. Fuck this is the kinda shit that makes me feel bad.
Pages:
Jump to: