Pages:
Author

Topic: ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★★★ One Bitcoin Jackpot Race 1st September ★★★ - page 2. (Read 553 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 2
Guys remember a normal Jackpot Race has started so you can get prepared for this one. Remember there's extra commission on the Affiliate programme for over a month still. Ah and don't forget the deposit bonuses check out the blog!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094
i was wrong in my last post, the 1btc jackpot race will fe the 1st of the next month, but this Monday starts a normal jackpot race, so don't miss it.

Lets see if this time i can get something better than the 5th place.
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
Hello everyone.

Just a reminder we have a Weekly Jackpot Race 17th August - 24th August a normal one!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Part that I really liked is the race coming before this one, without such rules, you can get prepared for the big one in september.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
That’s massive move. 1 Bitcoin price reward finally here from Luckybit  on this summer. As the Jackpot Race starts again, welcome to all the participants. And as always LuckyBit well to know how to grab the attention, It's proved.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094
Wooooot!!! 1 bitcoin in prizes? This will be an epic competition.

The real fight will be for 1st place, there is the real prize, 0.4BTC is a little more than $40,000!

I know users need to wait until 17 of this month but i would love it to start chasing those multipliers from today. As always great promotion!
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
LuckyB.it Dice

LuckyBit | One Bitcoin Jackpot Race

Attention all bitcoin nuts! In case you didn't notice, summer 2020 is here.
Time to emerge from the basement, get out and enjoy the sun (careful, it burns).

But make sure to be back in your man cave by 1st September, as that’s when our players’ favorite - the Jackpot Race starts again.
Jackpot races are our way of sharing the love - we give back some of our profits to you the players.

This time, a nice fat 1BTC reward is coming from us to you.

• And with LuckyBit, you can be sure that when we say 1BTC reward, we mean a 1 BTC reward.
  • Our reputation of being a fair and trusted site (we’ve been around since 2013!) is the single most important thing to us.
  • So when it comes to rewarding our players we never fuck around.
  • The last time we offered our players a 1 BTC reward, 3 players were able to claim full 1 BTC and the total payout of the promotions was 6.173 BTC distributed to 35 players!

Record Breaking 1 BTC Jackpot Race

• The Jackpot race is an event where you the players get to share in our profits.
  • What happens is that once we start the race clock on 1st September, the race continues until 100 BTC have been wagered.
  • Every single bet any player in both LuckyBit games counts both towards the collective 100BTC total and towards that player’s leaderboard points.
  • After we hit the total (actually one week later so that the leaderboard gets even more exciting - see below), LuckyBit will distribute the 1 BTC reward amongst the top gamblers of the race.

Tldr - you guys bet 100BTC, we give you 1BTC! This time, we have decided to give our players as much time as they need to hit the wagering goal.

Once the wagering goal is achieved, we will announce it and we will give you another full week to try and make a final dash up the leaderboard and find out who will scoop the biggest part of the 1BTC Jackpot.

What happens, if the wagering goal is not met? You might have noticed by now we are no cheapskates, so as always, LuckyBit will find a way to reward players for their action.

If we see you didn't slack around and there was a real effort of the community to meet the wagering goal, we will fill the Jackpot with 0,5% of the total wager achieved by all LuckyBit players.

Distribution of prizes

• Altogether, the Jackpot will be divided to 10 players according to this leaderboard table:
fff═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
1st
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org