Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶▶ Luckyb.it = SELL YOUR SIGNATURE = up to 0.1 BTC A MONTH = HIGHEST RATES! - page 11. (Read 9042 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support

We confirm that this is the official
signature campaign of http://luckyb.it
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Bitcoin: 15yrnnP48LF8qMcFSyEJVdLiKah8PidUE5
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free
I confirm this is official!  Smiley

howzar is responsible for the organization of this month' LuckyBit sig campaign. He has full liberty to select eligible accounts.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
-snip-

Just asked in their chat to support and un aware of this. They have forwarded onto admins to confirm. I am removing signature untill this gets confirmation

Official confirmation from BinaryFate (owner of the site) is arriving shortly!
Important:

Yes, this is the official thread for signature promotions for luckyb.it

Confirmation from BinaryFate (owner of luckyb.it) is coming in the next few hours. Smiley
I'm going to wait and consider this after he pays for the other campaign. He said he got locked out of his phone, which is kind of shady.

Yes I did, I will pay though on time!
Activity: 672
I believe we need Luckybit to confirm that howzar really is operating a sig campaign on behalf of his site. It would be silly for howzar to destroy his senior member trust by operating a fake sig campaign where he wouldn't gain anything.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
I'm going to wait and consider this after he pays for the other campaign. He said he got locked out of his phone, which is kind of shady.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Mhmmm.... Weird... Can we have official confirmation from Luckybit that this is legit?

lol, why Howzar will pay to promote his site. it must be from luckyb.it

Idiot. Don't trust someone so easily.
Also, by the way, your rates aren't the highest.

Mhmmm.... Weird... Can we have official confirmation from Luckybit that this is legit?

sure as soon as you prove to us that your legit,

that was sarcasm. Luckyb.it has been here for awhile and the business dealing I've had with him has been very professonal

How do you know that howzar is really representing luckybit?

even if he is not representing luckybit. he can promote his referal link through signature programme. is there any problem with that.

Look, stop blabbing if you don't even know what you are talking about. There is no referral on LuckyBit, and if he does this and does not pay then he is ruining LuckyBit's reputation.
Don't talk about what you don't even understand.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

that was sarcasm. Luckyb.it has been here for awhile and the business dealing I've had with him has been very professonal

even if he is not representing luckybit. he can promote his referal link through signature programme. is there any problem with that.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Just asked in their chat to support and un aware of this. They have forwarded onto admins to confirm. I am removing signature untill this gets confirmation
Activity: 868

your right. he's planing to get suckers post all month long knowing the owner  wont check the  board once

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

Activity: 868

legendary
Starting post 1159

Name:   crazyearner
starting Post:   1159
Activity:   560
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   October 08, 2012, 01:24:52 PM
Last Active:   Today at 04:45:48 PM
Profile link if needed https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crazyearner-68586

BTC payment Address
18apNE5gJR679JVo3zdzdHH2p4sE6hNWaA
legendary
Have seen you are listing for one month only. So this is for 1 month only starting today's date then if so then ill give it a bash.
Do you get paid more if you go over the 50 min posts per month as might be interested in this.

No, but I am discussing with the business owner to setup a bonus prize if you are the highest poster. Still being thought through.
legendary
Do you get paid more if you go over the 50 min posts per month as might be interested in this.
Pages:
Jump to: