Pages:
Author

Topic: LuckyBit Tournament Day Returns! July 31 - 1 BTC first prize - page 2. (Read 2879 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I'll give this a shot! 0.005 btc x999, here I come! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Hooray for Tournament Day returning. Looking forward to this one.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This is nice!

Thanks luckyb.it

Keep it up Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
nice prize i will joined for sure, hope i dont lose my balance before it started lmao  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

Fri July 31 All Day

Hey, you! Do you want to win a bitcoin?

* Visit LuckyBit anytime on July 31
* Place a bet of exactly 0.005BTC on any game to enter! Every bet is one entry.
* The bets that see the greatest profit will be the winners!

1st place - 1.0BTC - 2nd place - 0.25BTC - 3rd place - 0.1BTC

Ties will be split according to traditional tournament tie result rules; specifically, tied players will combine and equally split the prize(s) they won.

Rules
All wagers of exactly 0.005BTC on any LuckyBit line received on July 31, 2015 will be qualified to win, without limitation. The bets with the highest profit will be selected as the winners, with a leaderboard comprised of the highest-profiting qualified wagers provided and used as the authoritative result. In the event of a tie result, prizes will be combined and split equally among the winning entries. In the event of a technical error, this promotion will be postponed again.

LuckyBit reserves the right to modify or cancel the terms of this promotion, although we sincerely hope we don't have to. Gambling can be addictive; please play responsibly. LuckyBit is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Side effects may include blurred vision and loss of time. Bitcoin is not a substitute for healthy sleep. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and this promotion is not intended to mitigate, cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease or medical condition. These are not the droids you are looking for. Move along.

FAQ
Really? A whole bitcoin?
Yep.
Where's the leaderboard?
Here!
Why is the leaderboard empty?
Because the tournament hasn't started yet. The board should fill automatically once the day begins.
I don't get the tie result thing.
That's not a question, but it basically means that if people tie for the prizes, they'll split them. If this happens it will make sense when I send out the payments; don't panic over details.
Dude, you .... don't suck!
That's not a question either. But thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: