Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆ LuckyBit's Choose Your Promotion Game! ☆ 2BTC + Kialara prizes ☆ [CLOSED] - page 3. (Read 5853 times)

legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
1GmstrbbXd4C5eJMZC8z82PeYJBRmtUFkv

Red promo for me... I'm feeling lucky, false luck most likely, but lucky none the less!  Grin

You? Lucky? *laughs* BTW... ALL IN!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Oh no i cant play.
Site said its not available in my area?

stop using VPN when visiting LB, i know you are from Philippines and we are not blocked from accesing LB
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Oh no i cant play.
Possibly but no one can stop you from betting
Just that lb cannot facilitate the address. Ill send you a msg with the addresses. Edit: hell why not:Blue 1LuckyB5VGzdZLZSBZvw8DR17iiFCpST7L
Green 1LuckyG4tMMZf64j6ea7JhCz7sDpk6vdcS
Yellow 1LuckyY9fRzcJre7aou7ZhWVXktxjjBb9S
Red 1LuckyR1fFHEsXYyx5QK4UFzv3PEAepPMK
Check transactions for veracity.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Oh no i cant play.
legendary

Do I need to post anything here about my bets or are you able to just see everything on your end?

Thanks to the magic of blockchain technology, all we need is the address. I've updated the registrations.

So I had a little talk with the other staff, and felt kinda stupid when one of them pointed out that I have no business handing out "cash" bitcoin prizes when we have a stack of these beautiful silver wallets available. So, there's been a little change: all "cash" prizes will now be included on a LuckyBit Silver Wallet! That's four amazing limited edition coins up for grabs, so if you were waiting to get involved you might want to stop doing that and start playing!

Is there a way that we get to know our lucky hash for each bet?  Or will we just have to wait until the contest is over?
go where your address and click to see your bets, you have to click each bet individually tough.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

Do I need to post anything here about my bets or are you able to just see everything on your end?

Thanks to the magic of blockchain technology, all we need is the address. I've updated the registrations.

So I had a little talk with the other staff, and felt kinda stupid when one of them pointed out that I have no business handing out "cash" bitcoin prizes when we have a stack of these beautiful silver wallets available. So, there's been a little change: all "cash" prizes will now be included on a LuckyBit Silver Wallet! That's four amazing limited edition coins up for grabs, so if you were waiting to get involved you might want to stop doing that and start playing!

Is there a way that we get to know our lucky hash for each bet?  Or will we just have to wait until the contest is over?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
1GmstrbbXd4C5eJMZC8z82PeYJBRmtUFkv

Red promo for me... I'm feeling lucky, false luck most likely, but lucky none the less!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

Activity: 256
#Green 

1PunzanFhF5AC1pVBVMC6NeLhpa3QDr36J

# April 5, 2016   03:00 UTC /LuckyBit Time
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Some ass hat would like to enter the yellow promotion please!

1ASSHATQqdR8ykqWVb73KAfuzHBwJ3JCvh

Thanks.
legendary
Going for yellow promotion, here is my address...
14FyMmjbncr8pkw5mW9ha9pAcKwtWXJgFX

Thanks,

DebitMe
Activity: 336
Do we still need to post here our bet id or you will be the one checking it? I dont see anyone posting bet ids but a bet is required so im confused
Activity: 46
im going for the GREEN promotion

Prediction on May 1st 2016  13:00 PM
address: 1MA74LN4ZmGmdyTRoDJyUAbnGUPQgEfWnB

and yeah, i'm going for a waaayyy later then the rest Wink
legendary
It seems that I am unable to bet because I am based in the U.S.  If I were to use a proxy and enter the Yellow contest, would the Kialara be able to be shipped to the United States?
Its impossible to block you from betting, you just cannot see the addressrs, ill pm them to u now when i get home.
Edit: Sent, id recommend you to use green or red *coughs hard* .
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
It seems that I am unable to bet because I am based in the U.S.  If I were to use a proxy and enter the Yellow contest, would the Kialara be able to be shipped to the United States?

Shipping isn't a problem Smiley
legendary
It seems that I am unable to bet because I am based in the U.S.  If I were to use a proxy and enter the Yellow contest, would the Kialara be able to be shipped to the United States?
Activity: 9
Too bad you have to be a Junior member or I would so go for the yellow! Angry
legendary
Fokin deadline, i will win that kialara even if it costs me a ball.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
Registered all entries posted in the past couple days. OP is updated, so check your registration there!

When is the register deadline?
Edit: if no one else registers on yellow i cannot paricipate?

The registration deadline is Feb 29, 23:59:59 UTC. If you are the only entrant, you win by default. If there are no entrants, we'll keep the prize.

Red Entry for me, I'll be on 1999x71r5uEKMXfkibCBaHkMS39sSnzzef.

Oh no!  Shocked Shocked

Can I switch to Green??
Is the Kialara prize redeemable in bitcoin?

Nope and nope. I have faith in you - show jadra he can't own them all!

The active game period is on - place your bets!
legendary
Red Entry for me, I'll be on 1999x71r5uEKMXfkibCBaHkMS39sSnzzef.

Oh no!  Shocked Shocked

Can I switch to Green??
Is the Kialara prize redeemable in bitcoin?
its not redeemable in bitcoin, dont mess with the kialara.
Pages:
Jump to: