Pages:
Author

Topic: Luckyblock - The biggest and fair blockchain lottery ever! - page 3. (Read 764 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 13
You may record video with explanations, scheme is quite hard.
copper member
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It would be better if you add an video to the thread describing the working of the lottery game. It is completely congested and unable to understand going through the diagram which displays the process happening.
Just following that diagram already gives a headache.All i can see is Gold. lol

I dont know why they do self proclaim that this is the biggest and fail blockchain lottery ever.If he would try to look other lottery site situations, he might change up his mind.
Do the jackpot says $1B?
We will consider adding the video. As for now you can go to our website and try our Main Loterry. Then share your feedback/thoughts here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
It would be better if you add an video to the thread describing the working of the lottery game. It is completely congested and unable to understand going through the diagram which displays the process happening.
Just following that diagram already gives a headache.All i can see is Gold. lol

I dont know why they do self proclaim that this is the biggest and fail blockchain lottery ever.If he would try to look other lottery site situations, he might change up his mind.
Do the jackpot says $1B?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
copper member
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

If you have any questions about our project, how it works, some tech specifications etc - please, join our Telegram chat

Pages:
Jump to: