Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ 🎅 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 🎅 - page 2. (Read 1622 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
merry christmas and a happy new year luckygames!!!
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
OK
Bill murray chrimbus, bitcoinbetgame.luckyio.com

Happy green lucky rolls for all guys

Lets play the game

Nice tips

wait...whut? Huh
Activity: 27
Bill murray chrimbus, bitcoinbetgame.luckyio.com

Happy green lucky rolls for all guys

Lets play the game

Nice tips
Activity: 1

Merry Christmas ... Good New Year 2018 ... Best of Luck and have fun! ... Yours in luck and good fortune ...

Merry Christmas ... Happy New Year to ADMIN ... Continue your work successfully ...

LuckyGames it's Really not Ideally ... So Welcome to Luckygames !
Activity: 3
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
The Best Site! Real talk!! Thank you LUCKYGAMES.IO!!

Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year  Grin
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
An innovative high-performance blockchain platform
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
always pending deposit !! i hate this . please be profesional admin lol ! slow respon !BTC Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 1
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Activity: 11
Merry Christmas Luckygames!
Activity: 11
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Luckygames. Thank you for the Holidays giveaway!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Thanks p1AYER for making the fastest growing site in crypto and flawlessly adding new coins to the list for us to deposit and withdraw. You've been generous all year. Promotion after promotion all while updating, upgrading and taking the time to listen to and respond to LuckyGames players. I must admit, at first I was a little disappointed after clicking the "Merry Christmas" link at LG and was not whisked away to some grand 1,000,000 Satoshi giveaway. Then, I thought about your generosity that is displayed on a day to day basis and came to the conclusion that the gifts you give all year long are not celebrated by the people that receive them.

That being said.... I propose that all the regulars that play at LG nearly every day, or even just a few times a week, should all chip in and host our own promotion to get you a gift for the holidays. Maybe an ugly Christmas sweater or a gift card to a mani-pedi or something. I'm open to ideas. PM me if you feel p1AYER one should be on the receiving end of some giveaways.

Thanks to the mods too. You keep the chaos down to a minimum and deserve a shout out too. Most of you anyways. lol.

Peace out. ~ Q

No takers? Well, that's a poor choice of words. I should've  said no givers? Oh well, looks like I'm buying p1AYER an ugly sweater and fronting the cost alone.
Activity: 73
nice work admin and lucky team thanks for bringing us this
Activity: 16
felices fiestas,
merry christmas all  Wink
Activity: 14
merry christimas for all users.. And Happy new year for us. and coming 2018
Activity: 37
Merry Christmas and good luck to all of us
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Great gifts for Christmas, continue like this, Merry Christmas!
Activity: 182
Merry Christmas LG, Players and Admins Smiley  
Activity: 225
Merit: 3
Happy New Year to admin
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Merry Christmas admin, team and user luckygames
succes all
Pages:
Jump to: