Pages:
Author

Topic: Luminous Coin ANN - page 2. (Read 3809 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 07:20:38 PM
I come here to say you have made great job and I really like your project

Thanks, just trying to continue where someone else started.
February 22, 2018, 07:20:14 PM
Yeah would love an exchange to build up my position more Smiley

I am working on the masternode and may resort to a new chain. This would be a full 1:1 swap and may premine to allow for MN auctions to list on additional exchanges. Thoughts?

hi, how do you want the swap? just like  lsc , klt  type..!  showing how much do you have lsc ( taking a snapshot and send to you)  and manually  deposit  the same amount to the new wallet/ chain by you. 

I would make the old chain go away so would have old LSC sent to me or exchange somewhere and you get equal in return. This would last longer than KLT swap as this would be a complete swap. Also, if you have a desktop wallet, leave it running and unlocked for staking as the chain is stuck.

Is it possible to mine/stake  100-150 million lsc extra  and compensate to the people that has lost lsc on coinsmarket? ofcourse they have to show some sort of proof  that they have actually lost lsc on CM. i believe 95 percent lsc is on wallet .  if a swap comes in a exchange or / sent to you it should  in 1 day time!

Yes, a new chain means I can premine to take some to auction for listings and compensate lost coins.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 06:43:37 PM
I come here to say you have made great job and I really like your project
Activity: 259
February 22, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

I am working on the masternode and may resort to a new chain. This would be a full 1:1 swap and may premine to allow for MN auctions to list on additional exchanges. Thoughts?

hi, how do you want the swap? just like  lsc , klt  type..!  showing how much do you have lsc ( taking a snapshot and send to you)  and manually  deposit  the same amount to the new wallet/ chain by you. 

I would make the old chain go away so would have old LSC sent to me or exchange somewhere and you get equal in return. This would last longer than KLT swap as this would be a complete swap. Also, if you have a desktop wallet, leave it running and unlocked for staking as the chain is stuck.

Is it possible to mine/stake  100-150 million lsc extra  and compensate to the people that has lost lsc on coinsmarket? ofcourse they have to show some sort of proof  that they have actually lost lsc on CM. i believe 95 percent lsc is on wallet .  if a swap comes in a exchange or / sent to you it should  in 1 day time!
February 22, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

February 22, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

February 22, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Activity: 210
February 22, 2018, 02:03:25 PM
February 13, 2018, 02:11:20 AM

Its a bit  unfortunate that at this moment i cant buy Lsc coins in an exchange!.. still need 1 million for a masternode!.. i hope coinsmarket comes back and Nova will fuction normal again!

I will have another plan in the event that those exchanges don't come back around.
February 13, 2018, 01:36:41 AM

Its a bit  unfortunate that at this moment i cant buy Lsc coins in an exchange!.. still need 1 million for a masternode!.. i hope coinsmarket comes back and Nova will fuction normal again!
February 12, 2018, 10:16:03 AM
The block explorer will be down for a bit as I rebuild it with the new wallet info. I appreciate your patience with this.

Is the block explorer lsc  ready?   and  any plans for listing lsc to a new  exchange(s)?  thanks

I updated the ANN and website with the new link. I am working on funding for additional exchanges.

Thank you.
February 11, 2018, 12:59:48 PM
Hello Dev! I have an old version of the wallet but it works perfectly, what do I need to do to keep my wallet updated? just download a new one and everything?

I have found the best way to update is to copy the %appdata% folder for lindassistercoin to luminous and start the new wallet. Everything should stay synced and funds there.

copy the %appdata% folder for lindassistercoin to luminous %appdata%?

Yes, this keeps a backup of your wallet and takes the entire blockchain too. No need to resync. Smiley
Activity: 377
February 11, 2018, 12:56:39 PM
Hello Dev! I have an old version of the wallet but it works perfectly, what do I need to do to keep my wallet updated? just download a new one and everything?

I have found the best way to update is to copy the %appdata% folder for lindassistercoin to luminous and start the new wallet. Everything should stay synced and funds there.

copy the %appdata% folder for lindassistercoin to luminous %appdata%?
February 11, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

Activity: 377
February 11, 2018, 12:33:42 PM
February 09, 2018, 02:21:25 PM
The block explorer will be down for a bit as I rebuild it with the new wallet info. I appreciate your patience with this.

Is the block explorer lsc  ready?   and  any plans for listing lsc to a new  exchange(s)?  thanks

I updated the ANN and website with the new link. I am working on funding for additional exchanges.
February 09, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

February 07, 2018, 09:30:50 AM
I am liking the logo. I bought a bunch of LSC when it first hit exchanges months ago, and just been staking em for a few months. Blockchain works well and I didn't notice any bugs in the wallet. Happy to see the POW removed.

Glad you are liking it. Been working on additional exchanges and masternode is coming soon.
Activity: 210
February 07, 2018, 12:46:07 AM
I am liking the logo. I bought a bunch of LSC when it first hit exchanges months ago, and just been staking em for a few months. Blockchain works well and I didn't notice any bugs in the wallet. Happy to see the POW removed.
January 29, 2018, 01:24:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: