Pages:
Author

Topic: Lunatics - LTSX - Rare like the Moon - CryptoNight Algo |CPU - GPU| - page 14. (Read 15672 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
You think you can get a simple laptop? I don't think
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
anyone mining with gpus ? what.s the time to find a block now ?

How are you mining with GPU?? Claymore or CCminer. Can you send me your config?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
any road mape of this coin?
rare not a good specfications, i remember thers a coin,the total coin just 1 Grin,but now,few people know it!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
Any airdrops for lunatics in sight?

There's no airdrop for non premined coins Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
A little update should come in the evening, fee will also be fixed Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
hi all diff is got too high for me , not getting anymore blocks , I'm out at 0.70603636077 cant wait for exchange, have a good year
Activity: 750

I get this too, but it eventually reconnects.

Looks like mine finally dialed in as well.
so i just need to wait? then open wallet and write start_mining ?

run the daemon and then open the wallet to get your address. Then in the daemon window type start_mining

That will get you going. I, also, typed show_hr just to see that it is running. Smiley
i cannot type in daemon i get that error for handshake every time

Inside the folder that you unzipped, open the file daemon.exe. Run that before the wallet then setup the wallet.
still getting the same erors ...;/ start mining with wallet or in daemon?

Close everything and open the daemon.exe. Let that run for a few minutes until it tells you to type "help". Next, open the wallet and set that up, if you haven't. "G" to make new wallet or "O" if you set it up already.
still geting that error on cmd but its runing ..hash is showing am i mining? Cheesy
yes
Mined 0.009 Grin

NICE! Difficulty is too high for my tiny laptop. Time to bow out of this one. Sad
Activity: 250
Activity: 168

run the daemon and then open the wallet to get your address. Then in the daemon window type start_mining

That will get you going. I, also, typed show_hr just to see that it is running. Smiley

Inside the folder that you unzipped, open the file daemon.exe. Run that before the wallet then setup the wallet.

Close everything and open the daemon.exe. Let that run for a few minutes until it tells you to type "help". Next, open the wallet and set that up, if you haven't. "G" to make new wallet or "O" if you set it up already.
still geting that error on cmd but its runing ..hash is showing am i mining? Cheesy
yes
Mined 0.009 Grin
Activity: 189
Od rodjenja mog....
i have 13 ryzens 1800x
Activity: 189
Od rodjenja mog....

yes

Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
anyone mining with gpus ? what.s the time to find a block now ?
Sorry if this is a silly question, but what is this?

2017-Aug-03 19:26:19.631646 INFO    ----- BLOCK ADDED AS ALTERNATIVE ON HEIGHT 336
2017-Aug-03 19:26:19.631646 INFO    id: 921e3f1e382daf9e5124b9c42bdea06813a85e7e03bcb3f49fc0b84d1c19b9b2
2017-Aug-03 19:26:19.631646 INFO    PoW:        59f366cf8a119bf0c7c9fe3ee2748326bb3b0dc3d66cd23943846bb608110000
2017-Aug-03 19:26:19.631646 INFO    difficulty: 64248
how u gone that far? Cheesy im still geting only hanshake errors and hashrate
Sorry if this is a silly question, but what is this?

2017-Aug-03 19:26:19.631646 INFO    ----- BLOCK ADDED AS ALTERNATIVE ON HEIGHT 336
2017-Aug-03 19:26:19.631646 INFO    id: 921e3f1e382daf9e5124b9c42bdea06813a85e7e03bcb3f49fc0b84d1c19b9b2
2017-Aug-03 19:26:19.631646 INFO    PoW:        59f366cf8a119bf0c7c9fe3ee2748326bb3b0dc3d66cd23943846bb608110000
2017-Aug-03 19:26:19.631646 INFO    difficulty: 64248

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
You cant connect Claykore because its only for pool!!! Only solo mining until we get pool

I see that now and realize I misread the other bits I'd found. Eh well.

Just keep mining with CPU, you will get some blocks

Just for info, Difficulty now is 58877
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
You cant connect Claykore because its only for pool!!! Only solo mining until we get pool

I see that now and realize I misread the other bits I'd found. Eh well.
It made me remember good old days, and the adrenalin of start mining

Nice

I am new to mining, but it is nice to be at the start for once. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: