Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXcoin - Beware! Scam! Next Signatum is in progress! - page 2. (Read 3593 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
wow. nearly cheated by the devs and their team. i almost buy their coins at the cryptopia. luckily i saw this thread. what a huge premined coins they are holding. this is totally unfair and they could dump the coins and exit any seconds.

signatum is a scam too? damm i am holding like 100 plus signatum hoping the price would skyrocket in a few years.

thanks for letting us know.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
of course... it's the same scam strategy but with some improvements
Activity: 144
Merit: 19
come lux coin is a scam ... nothing to talk.. it's born just when signatum dev disappear ahaha
are the same person, and now they can't use audio interview beacouse all we know theyr voices... stay away from that shit.. and mine whale coin :-)

Do you really think Doc is the only scumbag around here lol
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
It's scary. Pay attention to your money
Activity: 798
come lux coin is a scam ... nothing to talk.. it's born just when signatum dev disappear ahaha
are the same person, and now they can't use audio interview beacouse all we know theyr voices... stay away from that shit.. and mine whale coin :-)
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
lol another lux wallet release 3.0.1
It's non-mandatory. Active development is a good thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
lol another lux wallet release 3.0.1
Huh I upgraded and I'm getting only 1.2. Figures.

I've heard a lot about this coin and I'm really impressed. Taking into account its development and price, I am able to risk that it will soon play a very important role in the stock market.
Guess I should have made this moderated so I can remove shitposts farming activity..
Activity: 654
Merit: 250

I've heard a lot about this coin and I'm really impressed. Taking into account its development and price, I am able to risk that it will soon play a very important role in the stock market.
the old wallets are still getting 2 stake after they said those would go offline with protocol 69200.  check http://explorer.luxcoin.xyz/ to see the 2 payments to with 1 recipient to find the wallets that are using old version

I have no more information, they banned me from discord for sassing mod azcrte
masternode fork failed
Do you have information? I am leaning towards this is not a blatant scam, just a group of guys who have absolutely no idea what they are doing, which is FINE if they are up front about it and say they're just working on a project for fun, but that is not what they are saying.
and devs still dumping from their cryptopia stack
masternode fork failed
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Probably there will be another pamp of this coin, in order for the dev sells as many of their shitcoins as possible
After which the coin goes to the bottom.
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
@cryptovagas
guys, dont u think thread shouldnt be on this board?

even if it is about a token or coin?
Activity: 588
Also I like fairy tales from cryptoguys about the bank. Smiley Looks like signatum fairy tales about bittrex.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Kill, kill, kill this coin!
Another one bites the dust!
What are you affected by this project? By the number of words "kill" you need to go to the doctor.
Activity: 144
Merit: 19

And what exactly are you so happy about?
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: