Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 118. (Read 130223 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello. I have Lux coins in Yiimp.pool marked as "immature" and not "confirmed" by days, after the first crash of the 4.0 wallet. Some of them come before others that are confirmed.
Someone knows if they will be confirmed or are they lost? I dont find a way to communicate issues to Yiimp.pool
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hey guys. I moved some LUX from Cryptopia to my lux qt windows wallet that i pre synced, pre encrypted and pre backed up. I did this yesterday and the Cryptopia withdraw history says done and complete and gives a TX ID. But now overnight I still don't have anything incoming into my wallet. I've checked address are correct and I raised a ticket with Cryptopia an hour out from the transfer but no reply yet. I've re opened my wallet and checked it has active node connections, all seams good. I tried to lookup the TX on a web gui lux block explorer but it seams to have stopped records pre wallet upgrade. When I try lookup the TX in the wallet it shows weird info that isn't relevant to my transaction. Not sure what else to do, should I post the TX here? Where can I lookup my TX ID to see if the tokens really have left Cryptopia's hotwallet?

Cheers,
If u still on previous v3 wallet so u not able to see coins that sent to, u need to upgrade till latest v4.
Here is explorer to track your TX https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lux/

Ah that must be it. I only downloaded wallet on weekend, but I think it was during the wallet upgrade. I'm resyncing now on the v4, I'm assuming I will need to load the .dat file back in with core passphrase etc? I'll let you know how I go. New UI looks good. Is there a way I can delete the old blockchain data from v3? I'm only on an ssd atm and am struggling for space. Cheers.
Here is simple guides of upgrading till v4:

Please make multiple backups of wallet.dat before upgrading for your own safety!

WINDOWS
1. Stop v3.0.4 wallet
2. Delete all files except for the wallet.dat file in %appdata%/lux
3. Download and extract the v4.0.0 wallet and run it from it's own folder (outside of the downloads directory is best!)
4. Wait for it to sync - go grab a coffee, play with your dog, etc.
5. if it doesn't sync after 30 minutes: stop your wallet, download the lux.conf file pinned in the wallet channel and save it in %appdata%/lux
6. Run the new v4.0.0 wallet and wait for it to sync with the new nodes
7. Buy the LUX team some beer Smiley

LINUX
1. Stop v3.0.4 wallet by issuing ./lux-cli stop or doing a ps -ax |grep luxd and then kill -9 "LUXDPID"
2. Delete all files except for the wallet.dat file in ~/.lux
3. Download and extract the new v4.0.0 wallet and run it with ./luxd -daemon
5. If you're really bored you can tail -f ~/.lux/debug.log
6. If it doesn't sync after 30 minutes: stop your wallet, download the lux.conf file pinned in the wallet channel and save it in ~/.lux
7. Run the new v4.0.0 wallet and wait for it to sync with the new nodes
8. Buy the LUX team some beer Smiley

MAC
1. Stop v3.0.4 wallet by issuing ./lux-cli stop or doing a ps -ax |grep luxd and then kill -9 "LUXDPID"
2a. Open the Finder and Go to the Menu Bar and open the "Go" menu.
2b.    Select "Go to Folder..." and enter the following path: ~/Library/Application Support
2c. Open your lux folder and delete all files except for the wallet.dat
3. Download and extract the v4.0.0 wallet and run it from it's own folder (outside of the downloads directory is best!)
5. If it doesn't sync after 30 minutes: stop your wallet, download the lux.conf file pinned in the wallet channel and save it in ~/.lux
6. Run the new v4.0.0 wallet and wait for it to sync with the new nodes
7. Buy the LUX team some beer :smiley:

link to new wallet https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases
link to lux.conf with actual peers inside for speedy syncing https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/364500397999652868/410806152058765323/lux.conf

Activity: 22
Hey guys. I moved some LUX from Cryptopia to my lux qt windows wallet that i pre synced, pre encrypted and pre backed up. I did this yesterday and the Cryptopia withdraw history says done and complete and gives a TX ID. But now overnight I still don't have anything incoming into my wallet. I've checked address are correct and I raised a ticket with Cryptopia an hour out from the transfer but no reply yet. I've re opened my wallet and checked it has active node connections, all seams good. I tried to lookup the TX on a web gui lux block explorer but it seams to have stopped records pre wallet upgrade. When I try lookup the TX in the wallet it shows weird info that isn't relevant to my transaction. Not sure what else to do, should I post the TX here? Where can I lookup my TX ID to see if the tokens really have left Cryptopia's hotwallet?

Cheers,
If u still on previous v3 wallet so u not able to see coins that sent to, u need to upgrade till latest v4.

Ah that must be it. I only downloaded wallet on weekend, but I think it was during the wallet upgrade. I'm resyncing now on the v4, I'm assuming I will need to load the .dat file back in with core passphrase etc? I'll let you know how I go. New UI looks good. Is there a way I can delete the old blockchain data from v3? I'm only on an ssd atm and am struggling for space. Cheers.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Cheers,
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Anyway... this is a disappointment... I'm not willing to give this project another chance - no point in replying... I don't understand why after over 10 tries they still can't put a normal wallet/blockchain package together... when almost everybody else can... I'm not going to waste my time on this discussion. Whoever has wireshark - maybe investigate what's going on with their wallet... because like continuous CPU draw like this is very suspicious - it's almost like either verium or xmr stack configured to use only 1 core of your processor for mining... that's why it's only precisely 25%.

Close your wallet.
Go to your lux.conf in your AppData directory, open it and add to it :
Code:
setgenerate false
Launch your wallet

I think it's a big shit.

setgenerate didn't do anything. Upon closer inspection with hardware monitor - CPU cores operate at ~ 50% when luxcoin wallet is running - this is an obvious signature of a CPU miner... I think they just downpowered it a little bit in the last version... they are stealing people's CPU hash. Some nice features... this must be the best one for them! Smiley
Activity: 22

Cheers,
Activity: 80
Anyway... this is a disappointment... I'm not willing to give this project another chance - no point in replying... I don't understand why after over 10 tries they still can't put a normal wallet/blockchain package together... when almost everybody else can... I'm not going to waste my time on this discussion. Whoever has wireshark - maybe investigate what's going on with their wallet... because like continuous CPU draw like this is very suspicious - it's almost like either verium or xmr stack configured to use only 1 core of your processor for mining... that's why it's only precisely 25%.

Close your wallet.
Go to your lux.conf in your AppData directory, open it and add to it :
Code:
setgenerate false
Launch your wallet

I think it's a big shit.
What is setgenerate?

In any case my wallet is synced... continuous CPU draw is 25% - you only need that much for video gaming lol!
I was waiting for the release hoping to see 0.1% cpu usage... but it's not happening... I'm 95% convinced that it's probably because they have a cpu miner built in... there's no other logical explanation.

It's just impossible !!!!
setgenerate is set to false ??
I was waiting for the release hoping to see 0.1% cpu usage... but it's not happening... I'm 95% convinced that it's probably because they have a cpu miner built in... there's no other logical explanation.
Why is the cpu usage of the wallet still so ridiculously high? It uses 50% of cpu... when u open windows process viewer - it immediately drops to 25%... hahaha - which makes it even more suspicious.  This is so suspicious that I'm going to claim that they are secretly using the wallet and CPU power of users to mine either monero or verium reserve.

Maybe you download the blockchain ?

Nah... download finished a long time ago... it's synced - and minimum CPU draw is 25%... even 5% is ridiculous imo... but 25% and more... and it's pretty much *continuous* - why?? What on earth kind of software is it... the only thing that looks exactly like that is a verium or xmr stack cpu miners I'm using....
Why is the cpu usage of the wallet still so ridiculously high? It uses 50% of cpu... when u open windows process viewer - it immediately drops to 25%... hahaha - which makes it even more suspicious.  This is so suspicious that I'm going to claim that they are secretly using the wallet and CPU power of users to mine either monero or verium reserve.

https://i.gyazo.com/3e20ab81e5878c1802708476b3e1d703.png

Maybe you download the blockchain ?
Look at your other tasks - NOTHING requires that much CPU power... I know because I do quite a bit of CPU mining myself... the ONLY thing that ever requires such high *continuous* CPU power draw is a CPU MINER! lol That's excatly what luxcoin wallet CPU usage looks like - exactly the same as some CPU miners I'm using.
This new wallet is really sexy !!!
No freeze, the block explorer and the trading function are really nice !
I compile the wallet on linux, everything is okay !!!

Good job team !
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Actually, having a problem with the new wallet.

After upgrading, I most of the stakes and see orphaned blocks now. Was staking ~1 LUX every other day and now the transaction history shows 0.60000443 LUX with half of them orphaned. AND its changed to 'staking is not active'.

Any help here?

Thanks.
Hello. The LUX folks have said staking won't be turned on again until block 180,000 is reached. Looks like we're on about block 178,283 at the moment.

Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
Yep. Check the first post in the thread for the link.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
very good project, I will support this project through posting on my social networking account about this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Actually, having a problem with the new wallet.

After upgrading, I most of the stakes and see orphaned blocks now. Was staking ~1 LUX every other day and now the transaction history shows 0.60000443 LUX with half of them orphaned. AND its changed to 'staking is not active'.

Any help here?

Thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
Jump to: