Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 104. (Read 147084 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
that's the old test chain.

We can't confirm or deny that until we get a real wallet.

What are you expecting? A REAL wallet? Is it fake? WTF?? The wallet is real. It cant sync because blockchain is not up at the moment. You will get node IPs and then you have your fucking REAL wallet!

This is LUX COIN thread AKA Troll thread!

Sure, as soon as you can explain why the other miners on the chain quoted above only joined after block 1k. Either it's a testnet or it's the chain being mined right now by the developer with a small handful of people who jury-rigged the linux wallet.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Activity: 147
Merit: 10

What are you expecting? A REAL wallet? Is it fake? WTF?? The wallet is real. It cant sync because blockchain is not up at the moment. You will get node IPs and then you have your fucking REAL wallet!

This is LUX COIN thread AKA Troll thread!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
One mine is a test curve, the other two do not fit this algorithm! So this you need to be careful and not write nonsense.
Activity: 526
Merit: 502
Is this the final wallet?

or waiting for new one?
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
shit scam coin go away! Lips sealed  Tongue

I have nothing to do with this project if that is what you are getting at? Just voicing my own opinion that I am entitled to. There is also nothing wrong with a premine if it is to be used for good reasons like exchange fees. It is needed, or the coin will go nowhere.

There's nothing wrong with a premine. There is lots wrong with purposefully botching a "launch" after garnering hype and then mining the coin yourself in the confusion.

Except there's prima facie evidence that the developer is mining the chain right now and other miners are only getting in after block 1k. You can only claim the chain quoted above is a testnet. If it isn't, I'm right.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
pool up yet?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

I have nothing to do with this project if that is what you are getting at? Just voicing my own opinion that I am entitled to. There is also nothing wrong with a premine if it is to be used for good reasons like exchange fees. It is needed, or the coin will go nowhere.

There's nothing wrong with a premine. There is lots wrong with purposefully botching a "launch" after garnering hype and then mining the coin yourself in the confusion.

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

Not saying that at all, it has not launched yet. Ideally it would be nice to have it before but it is not always the case. Why moan about it? At the moment it launches there will be a wallet right? Miner is already available.

I'll explain it slowly to you.

Launch a coin. People hype it up and wait for deadline. You say you're releasing an officiall wallet and miner at x time. People are more hyped. Once "deadline" comes, you say there was a delay. Meanwhile during this "delay" you're mining your "non premined" chain and using the "delay" to obfuscate that you were really planning this the whole time.

Dev is likely mining the hell out of this chain as we speak and you excuse it because of your ignorance.

Maybe Not!
It looks like some code issue in last minute about the genesis and seed node... just look at the last commit on his github.
So perhaps he is very busy to keep up the pace... however you know how it feels ...... the last minute work.. Smiley
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Please stop re-quoting pages pf crap, we don't all need to see the getmininginfo and getpeer stuff....we get it....

Lets just wait and see
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
please don t quote this code anymore; it s half a page long

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

If they don't get some coins before us, where are the future exchange fees going to come from? There is no ICO after all. Pretty sure the dev will want to cover those costs.
You seem like a vehement defender for some reason. Why is that?

I'll explain it slowly to you.

Launch a coin. People hype it up and wait for deadline. You say you're releasing an officiall wallet and miner at x time. People are more hyped. Once "deadline" comes, you say there was a delay. Meanwhile during this "delay" you're mining your "non premined" chain and using the "delay" to obfuscate that you were really planning this the whole time.

Dev is likely mining the hell out of this chain as we speak and you excuse it because of your ignorance.

Activity: 68
ahahaha here came a lot of people, everyone expects to be the first and they want to deceive everyone, idiots believe that they will snatch a piece of cake.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
when will release new wallet code? and dev please this time go with this chain. i'm tired to follow your relaunch attemps
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 13
Until now, there is no normal ccminer Sad
Until now there are 3 ccminers. You just need to check previous pages

I read all the pages and know what I'm talking about!
Check them out by these miners!? I checked
Jump to: