Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 89. (Read 147084 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Are there people who are seriously hoping to accumulate coins for masternode?
Have you see any problem in this? In a not long time, just about half of year and with a few Gh of power you can do this )
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Are there people who are seriously hoping to accumulate coins for masternode?
Activity: 98

1080 is 43 MH/s? No chance. Getting 26 with mine.

you guys want to share your settings? I am pushing 24
Unfortunately, I will have to delete all non-english posts. Undecided
Sorry guys, this is english topic. Please open new one in Russian sub-section if you want.

Again, thanks for understanding.
этo вы нe yвaжaeтe языки дpyгиx cтpaн , paз yдaляeтe эти cooбщeния
Mля нy peaльнo - oткyдa вы бepeтecь тo ?
Этo тeбя нe нayчили в жизни никoгo yвaжaть, кoли тaкaя axинeя вooбщe тeбe в гoлoвy пpиxoдит
Pyccкoязычныe, нe бyдьтe дaгecтaнцaми тaнцeвaвшими лeзгинкy вo двopax Mocквы - имeйтe xoть кaкoe тo caмoyвaжeниe

Sorry for Russian here - hard to explain them in other way )
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
LUXCoin team would like to thank everybody that stood with us in easy and hard times.
We did not have a perfect launch, but working together - and with your patience - we managed to overcome the issues.

We currently have a network of ~ 140Gh/s after only a few hours since launch.
If we are to compare with the speed of a GTX 1080Ti (~ 24 Mh/s) we can say that there are over 5800 cards mining now.

With a cost of $800 / card (give or take) LUX blockchain has over $4.5 million invested in mining.
Congrats to all of us!

This is a really stupid statistic.  A 1080TI is worth $800 over three years.  Someone mining your coin for 10 minutes does not make them invest $800 in you.  By that logic, if I use a 1080TI to mine 10 different coins in one day, I've invested $8000 in crypto currencies.  See how stupid that sounds?

Let's assume this hashrate keeps up for a week (which it won't when people realize how much dev is making from staking his pre-mine, while no one else has coins to stake).  That means people have invested 1 week out of 3 years of useful card life, or 1/156 weeks.  So you only have about $30,000 invested in you.  Congratulations, a $30k market cap divided by the dev's pre-mine growing through PoS = nothing for everyone else.

Your opinion is appreciated!
Thanks for your input!
Activity: 266
LUXCoin team would like to thank everybody that stood with us in easy and hard times.
We did not have a perfect launch, but working together - and with your patience - we managed to overcome the issues.

We currently have a network of ~ 140Gh/s after only a few hours since launch.
If we are to compare with the speed of a GTX 1080Ti (~ 24 Mh/s) we can say that there are over 5800 cards mining now.

With a cost of $800 / card (give or take) LUX blockchain has over $4.5 million invested in mining.
Congrats to all of us!

This is a really stupid statistic.  A 1080TI is worth $800 over three years.  Someone mining your coin for 10 minutes does not make them invest $800 in you.  By that logic, if I use a 1080TI to mine 10 different coins in one day, I've invested $8000 in crypto currencies.  See how stupid that sounds?

Let's assume this hashrate keeps up for a week (which it won't when people realize how much dev is making from staking his pre-mine, while no one else has coins to stake).  That means people have invested 1 week out of 3 years of useful card life, or 1/156 weeks.  So you only have about $30,000 invested in you.  Congratulations, a $30k market cap divided by the dev's pre-mine growing through PoS = nothing for everyone else.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
All links in first post.
Please spread the hashrate between pools.

Happy mining!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
My wallet was in sync. But only after choosing "English" in the language settings.  Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
yes yes, send all your hash to Lux and BTG  and free up some profit on the good coins  Wink

I'll send you some LUX for your FUD, frand.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
yes yes, send all your hash to Lux and BTG  and free up some profit on the good coins  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Merit: 106
One coin to dig about the whole day on one farm.

Ironically I managed to solo mine 10 coins just before they screwed up with the second chain. Now it seems that getting same 10 coins might take eternity.

Lol me too, I had 16. I was very disappointed. I will mine on the pool for a few weeks and see how it goes.
Activity: 77
Merit: 28

Ironically I managed to solo mine 10 coins just before they screwed up with the second chain. Now it seems that getting same 10 coins might take eternity.
Activity: 67
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
It's 36 MH/s Smiley

How do you get 36 Mh/s on a 1080Ti? Which miner?

35.5 stable on zotac amp extreme default intensity, core +35, mem +600
I'm still trying to figure out if memory is required or not, from -502 to +600 I've earned 0.5MH/s Smiley
asus strix oc core +100, mem +600 default intensity 34.5 MH/s

I was expecting this algo to be closed to skunkhash or tribus but at the first sight is more closed to equihash
Unfortunately, I will have to delete all non-english posts. Undecided
Sorry guys, this is english topic. Please open new one in Russian sub-section if you want.

Again, thanks for understanding.
Tы yкpaл y мeня 7 нaмaйнeныx мoнeтoк, кoгдa вepнeшь?
He gave it to me
I am drinking now for your coins
thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: