Pages:
Author

Topic: Luxury Car Designers Rolls Royce,Bentley And Bugatti To Accept Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 389 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
This type of adoption by renowned brand will be quite positive for bitcoin to recover its market value. Because this will grow trust on people and I hope more brands will be accepting Bitcoin by seeing this news.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
Good news for sure. They are getting ready for the next bitcoin price surge
and are expecting their customers to be purchasing their cars with bitcoin.

Nice to see their confidence in bitcoin and future purchases.
Activity: 294
I guess I would prefer Bitcoin more than fiat money to buy this type of vehicle. Bitcoin transactions are cost effective in many ways than fiat and so it will be effective in this type of large amount transaction.
Activity: 84
This news was really great for Bitcoin lovers because this actually tells us that BTC is heading toward a good future and strong base. These are some renowned and well established brands. Now BTC has the power to purchase their product.
Activity: 306
well I hope this trend continues and the real world market will be a great place for Bitcoin as well the other coins. Then it will be beneficiary for both buyers and sellers
Activity: 308
I believe the adoption of Bitcoin will increase day by day. And I think it will cover the expensive products first because Bitcoin is expensive comparing dollars. So the customer supposes to be rich
Activity: 56
On fifth September, there was an official press declaration discharged by the organization who will now collaborate with Bitcoin processor BitPay keeping in mind the end goal to empower extravagance auto purchasers to buy carriages from anyplace on the planet utilizing the previously mentioned cryptographic forms of money.
The ascending of bitcoin started my advantage. Being a chief extravagance auto merchant, I generally need to offer my clients the plain best purchasing background and this organization will enable anybody around the globe to buy out vehicles speedier and less demanding.
Those fortunate to have enough Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, they would now be able to spend their digital currencies on extravagance vehicles including, Rolls-Royce, Bentleys and Bugattis.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
The subject line is misleading as non of the companies actually accept bitcoin. A dealer has indicated that they would accept bitcoin and that's a world of difference in terms of  the number of vehicles available as no dealer can afford to sell and take the majority of his income in bitcoin, he would be exposing him/herself to to high a risk due to bitcoins instability.   
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
It sounds greats right. The list still continues since mercedes Benz, BMW, Samsung, Apple and most of the great companies in the world are all in love with bitcoin and its transactions.
Activity: 62
It’s very good to hear this news. These really make more opportunities for bitcoin and surely increase the investors. I hope mass adoption will be occurred very soon and the future of bitcoin is really glorious.
Activity: 60
Wow this is really great. This will create more adoption of bitcoin world wide. These companies can be a model and influence others to adopt bitcoin. This is really a step to go forward.
Activity: 294
This is very good news for bitcoin holders. Bitcoins adoption by the company like Rolls Royce, Bentley, Bugatti is like dreams come true for the holders of bitcoin. It’s really great to have them in cryptoworld.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
To all luxury car fanatics out there brace yourselves for you can already purchase your dream car using your bitcoins. This will really show great impact on the performance of bitcoin in the market. I know there are lots of crypto enthusiasts who are very much willing to buy those luxury cars using bitcoin. This is the adoption that we needed for bitcoin's value to have a full recovery. What are your thoughts on this? Will this news can make a difference when it comes to bitcoin's value? Are you willing to pay for bitcoins or FIAT if you will purchase those luxury cars?

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/09/luxury-car-designers-rolls-royce-bentley-and-bugatti-to-accept-bitcoin/
For me it makes no difference how to buy an expensive car. Buying a car for crypto currency is not something unique for me. I'm more worried when in ordinary stores I can use the crypto currency to buy everyday goods for life.
Activity: 112
More good news are coming as the motor companies are going to invest on their own crypto coins soon. The world is getting more and more polarized in terms of wealth and I think crypto can work on limiting this discrepancy. Good luck.
Activity: 322
What a mind blowing news it is! Bitcoin is spreading so fast which is a positive thing for us. I think we will see more companies like this will be accepting bitcoin as a payment method.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
90% of posters in this thread don't have a clue that all these respectable companies aren't selling any cars for anything other than fiat. It is just some dealer which is involved in the business of reselling the luxury cars who decided to start accepting bitcoins for some obscure reason. Well, the reason is quite obvious though, which is to make its name known in the cryptocommunity. Whether he actually succeeds at selling anything for cryptocurrency remains to be seen. But it is neither the first reseller who started to accept bitcoin nor will it have any noticeable effect on the market, both cryptomarket and the market of luxury cars.

OP should be downvoted for trying to misinform the public.
Activity: 98
It looks like bitcoin has started to capture the automobile industry. It is simply great for the market because these things will create positive impact in the market in future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
To all luxury car fanatics out there brace yourselves for you can already purchase your dream car using your bitcoins. This will really show great impact on the performance of bitcoin in the market. I know there are lots of crypto enthusiasts who are very much willing to buy those luxury cars using bitcoin. This is the adoption that we needed for bitcoin's value to have a full recovery. What are your thoughts on this? Will this news can make a difference when it comes to bitcoin's value? Are you willing to pay for bitcoins or FIAT if you will purchase those luxury cars?

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/09/luxury-car-designers-rolls-royce-bentley-and-bugatti-to-accept-bitcoin/
slowly, bitcoin penetrated into various industrial fields and was well received. that is a great progress after many rejection in various countries. bitcoin proves, if bitcoin is really worth accepting.
Pages:
Jump to: