Pages:
Author

Topic: LWOS: manage your virtual farm - faucet game - page 2. (Read 1779 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 500
How min wd?(

Sorry, i don't understand.  Undecided

Edit:
If the question is: how much the minimum withdrawal amount?
it is 25 000$ 100$ all 5 hours  (25 000$ max)
(Will be changed later)

looks nice game, hope you have good luck with your new project!

Thanks you!  Smiley
Activity: 714
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
looks nice game, hope you have good luck with your new project!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
How min wd?(
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Explanation look good here in the thread and also images of the game. Gonna try your game and will give feedback and also if i found some bugs i will pm you. I really like the inovation in the bitcoin faucets.
Some bugs have been fixed and some modified characteristics (machines).

6 players still have not confirmed their registration 3 3 gave a bad address. You can re-send confirmation by logging in with your username and password, then option re-send.

Else, markets consolidate slowly, which is pretty healthy!  Smiley
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Great game
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Adsens was added.

There are several players who have not validated their registration. Remember to check your spam folder. You can sending a confirmation by logging in with your username and password and then resend confirmation mail.

According to the remarks, the game may seem complicated because there are many elements to manage. Certainly this is not a simple faucet or you just click a button. However, once understood the ABC is very simple but requires a little thought and presence because as a platform trades, those who sell the cheapest earn satoshis.

i don't think if start with adsense is a good choice, more week later i play to farmsatoshi (and use adsense) and remember the ban from adsense and the rewards lowed later

I think there is a trick to don't be banned by adsense, because some faucets weren't banned and are still working fine with decent rewards. Experts faucet owners maybe have the answer...

I just know that you can set up to 3 adsense banners per page, add some text content to the site, stop traffic from traffic exchanges and PTC sites...

Well it is really tough to find a pattern in the way google guys think. Hopefully They use the same set of rules that they provide before banning sites.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Adsens was added.

There are several players who have not validated their registration. Remember to check your spam folder. You can sending a confirmation by logging in with your username and password and then resend confirmation mail.

According to the remarks, the game may seem complicated because there are many elements to manage. Certainly this is not a simple faucet or you just click a button. However, once understood the ABC is very simple but requires a little thought and presence because as a platform trades, those who sell the cheapest earn satoshis.

i don't think if start with adsense is a good choice, more week later i play to farmsatoshi (and use adsense) and remember the ban from adsense and the rewards lowed later

I think there is a trick to don't be banned by adsense, because some faucets weren't banned and are still working fine with decent rewards. Experts faucet owners maybe have the answer...

I just know that you can set up to 3 adsense banners per page, add some text content to the site, stop traffic from traffic exchanges and PTC sites...
Yes, I read on the Internet that Adsens blowing hot and cold easily, without explanation.

Unfortunately, for the moment, given that the site is not ranked, difficult to find good advertising (like Mellow,etc). But I keep looking.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Adsens was added.

Adsens was added.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Trying your game now. Hey, where can I click to back to the initial page? (Where there is some first steps to follow like take a loan, etc...)

Looks nice, it's like farmsatoshi but with some aditional features. Just need some more profitable ads.  Smiley
click on chat bubble and it is the 6th icon there
Trying your game now. Hey, where can I click to back to the initial page? (Where there is some first steps to follow like take a loan, etc...)

Looks nice, it's like farmsatoshi but with some aditional features. Just need some more profitable ads.  Smiley

You click on mailbox near treasurery building, or on chat bubble (middle/right)  Smiley

Edit.:
I added [ F1 ] shortcut for this.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Looks nice, it's like farmsatoshi but with some aditional features. Just need some more profitable ads.  Smiley
Little World Of Satoshi is a new faucet based online game where you can earn some free satoshi by playing a fun game.

The game’s theme is farm life.

Register and start managing your farm: You can be a farmer who grows crops, own animals and feed them with the goods you producted or you can even choose to prduce more complex items, like bread, cake, clothes and matresses.

You can sell or buy your goods at the market which is designed as trading platform open to all players.
You can decide the price you want to sell at or buy from other players goods you need.

As an extra you can participate races where you can experience farm life at an accelerated speed. If you don’t want to participate you can still be tat the outcome of the races, We also have an hourly lottery too.

The game is still in Beta, so there might be many bugs that would require impovement,

Faucetbox used for withdrawals.
There and English and French chat if you want to communicate with other players.
There’s no referral system and it is not planned to introduce one.

A summary:

There is also the forum: littleworldofsatoshi.boards.net

Pages:
Jump to: