Pages:
Author

Topic: Lympo gets listed on Kucoin (Best ICO) + 5 BTC Giveaway - page 2. (Read 214 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello people,

Maybe someone can tell me, how many times this news about Lympo will affect LYM growingSmiley
Activity: 49
Hell yeah, these are actually some awesome news. Great accomplishment! Let's keep on the spirit Smiley
That is really great! What do you think about the lym price because of it? Smiley
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
Kucoin is a good exchange, and i've joined Lympo bounty campaign and earn a small amount tokens  Grin Until now i still don't recevie Lympo. Hope they will transfer soon for me to join Kucoin's promotion  Roll Eyes
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Fine to get listed on a bigger exchange but to my surprise even with the incentives of 5BTC, the trading volume is very low and the spike in price also. Kucoin is losing the influence it use to have on coins and is far far behind the like of Binance and Bittrex, yesterday Dmarket got listed on Bittrex and it did 3x in 12 hrs
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

it may not be too late for me to acquire some of this token. i don't even heard this token exist no idea what its going to do for crypto until i read this thread. it must be a coin of demand that a top exchange listed it. price should goes up sooner.

that 5 btc giveaway by the way is very generous of kucoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
What a day? A day of happiness  because LYMPO is already listed in Kucoin exchange. The team has done a great job and will surely celebrate with them. Congratulation #Lympo  team
Activity: 16
Wow that was unexpectedly good, never thought that lympo will go this big. I just saw it like another ico that will fail in any time but, not any more! I believe lympo will reach moon and beyond! Great future awaits us!! Smiley 
Just what I was waiting for!! you are awsome go LYMPO!!!
Activity: 30
How do I get 5 BTC? Do I have to be Lympo contributor to get it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
A good time to earn some money in this falling market. I took part in iso and a little bounty, I hope I can sell and be in good stead, I do not doubt it. We need to wait for the market to rise!
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Really happy to see LYM token listed on KuCoin. They are slowly but steadily increasing their token value, which I like. And it doesn't seem to be pump and dump community with them. Now they need more positive news like partnerships and so on.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Hell yeah, these are actually some awesome news. Great accomplishment! Let's keep on the spirit Smiley
LYMPO GETS LISTED ON KUCOIN!!

Great news to the Lympo team - KUCOIN officially announces LYM/ETH and LYM/BTC trading pairs.

Lets support this beautiful project and share the news on social media:

I shit you not - this is BIG news for LYMPO in terms of scaling and reaching mass adoption as a token.

Kucoin is doing a giveaway in a chance to win 5 BTC!! WTF?! This is crazy!!
^^^^^^^^
Pages:
Jump to: