Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 Lynda Lifetime Premium Account Shop 🔥 || Just $1,99 / ✔️ Vouched ✔️ - page 5. (Read 28539 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I am interested in safaribooksonline do you have accounts? Thanks
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
Activity: 9
Bought

So far so good, thanks
Bought one a couple of days ago, and it is working perfectly.

Thank you for the vouch Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Bought one a couple of days ago, and it is working perfectly.
bought one today seems like it works good   Grin

I'll update if anything changes

Thank you for your order!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
bought one today seems like it works good   Grin

I'll update if anything changes
I bought one. Changed email ,pwd.. It seems working.
Hoping its really lifetime.
Thanks
Thank you for your order & trust!
The Lynda subscription won't expiry & endless as it is legally obtained.
If you ever experience any issues though on the long term, just PM me and I'll help you out ASAP.

Activity: 1
I bought one. Changed email ,pwd.. It seems working.
Hoping its really lifetime.
Thanks
With what others have said. I am interested and I want to buy. Lynda premium access.
How do I make payment and get my log in credentials?

Payment:

Through Rocketr.net (AutoBuy) & PM / Telegram. Just write me with your preferred e-mail through PM / Telegram if you feel that is more convenient.
Rocketr is instant & doesn't require you to PM / write me. The login credentials will be e-mailed to you instantly after succesful payment!

Instructions (Rocketr):
Click here.

You'll be redirected to a Lynda checkout page. Go to > Buy Now.

Payment options will pop-up. Just select your preferred payment (e.g PayPal / Bitcoin) and click Buy Now again.
Now, fill your order e-mail in the next page. Then, just complete the purchase through your favorite payment method.

Get your login credentials:
Done a succesful payment? Lynda credentials will be instantly e-mailed to your order / PP e-mail!

E-mail: pass format. That's it, you can just login directly on Lynda.com & begin your eLearning career.
In the Lynda settings, feel free to change the e-mail & password to anything else you prefer to login with.
The Lynda account belongs to you only & legally obtained.

Activity: 1
With what others have said. I am interested and I want to buy. Lynda premium access.
How do I make payment and get my log in credentials?
still got these?

Yes, it is still available! Stock is added regularly.
Activity: 196
Big Vouch for MXXWLL, bought a few accounts off him a while back and they still work!
Excellent seller It took just seconds to deliver my order! Totally recommended. Thank you very much!

Thanks for the vouch  Smiley

Do you sell Teamtreehouse accounts as well?
https://teamtreehouse.com/
Not yet, I'll check this tomorrow though.
Will update you if it is possible  Smiley
Activity: 4
Activity: 16
Big Vouch for MXXWLL, bought a few accounts off him a while back and they still work!
Excellent seller It took just seconds to deliver my order! Totally recommended. Thank you very much!
hi what is the differnce between Lynda.com Lifetime Account (Unlimited access)and  Lynda Unlimited Premium besides the price

Hey,

This particular thread is for the ones interested in only an account from Lynda.com itself.
Lynda Unlimited Premium is an eBook for people who are willing to buy the method behind it, for a cheap price.

Best regards.
thanks just bought 1

Thank you!

Just bought an account. So far 10/10 very satisfied. Got my own email and everything working. Now i just hope this really is "lifetime"!
Thank you for buying, the subscription is endless hence the account should be lifetime.
If you ever experience any issues though, don't hesitate to contact me for any help / replacement!
Activity: 4
Just bought an account. So far 10/10 very satisfied. Got my own email and everything working. Now i just hope this really is "lifetime"!
Activity: 59
hi what is the differnce between Lynda.com Lifetime Account (Unlimited access)and  Lynda Unlimited Premium besides the price

Hey,

This particular thread is for the ones interested in only an account from Lynda.com itself.
Lynda Unlimited Premium is an eBook for people who are willing to buy the method behind it, for a cheap price.

Best regards.
thanks just bought 1

Hey,

Best regards.
Pages:
Jump to: