Pages:
Author

Topic: Lynda Premium Accounts!! Full Access to All Features for 6.99$ - page 2. (Read 4951 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 251
I am selling is a Fresh New Premium Lynda Accounts for 3.99$..

All courses for free so thousands upon thousands of tutorials are on the system. This is 100% legal and not stolen accounts.

It is Library Account so its a (Premium Lifetime Account) that will will allow you to be a VIP member.

What is Lynda? "Lynda.com is an online education company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative, and business skills." - Wiki

Number of Premium accounts are limited, so Hurry up!

Payment Options: Bitcoin and Other all Altcoins..

I would take one!

Can you send account first so I can verify ?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

BitcoinDomainDeals

Yup .. I Can send First Smiley

Check Your Pm Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales
I am selling is a Fresh New Premium Lynda Accounts for 3.99$..

All courses for free so thousands upon thousands of tutorials are on the system. This is 100% legal and not stolen accounts.

It is Library Account so its a (Premium Lifetime Account) that will will allow you to be a VIP member.

What is Lynda? "Lynda.com is an online education company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative, and business skills." - Wiki

I would take one!

Can you send account first so I can verify ?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

BitcoinDomainDeals
Activity: 326
Merit: 251
I am selling is a Fresh New Premium Lynda Accounts for 6.99$..

Pages:
Jump to: