Pages:
Author

Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap! - page 16. (Read 52276 times)

Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Hey guys, just downloaded the wallet but no movement after 12 hours Sad Is there a conf file for this wallet, cant seem to see one on the ANN OP

Thanks Smiley

Hi, the bootstrap file is on the OP Smiley, here is the github link
https://github.com/M1xProject/M1Project/releases/tag/Block14700

Thanks buddy! Will get it setup now Smiley Really cool wallet, looks like a really good project going on here
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
on cryptsy there is an old coin with same supply than M1 : BTG
no dev active but value is 0.012 btc
i think M1 can find a good place on cryptsy
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Hey guys, just downloaded the wallet but no movement after 12 hours Sad Is there a conf file for this wallet, cant seem to see one on the ANN OP

Thanks Smiley

Hi, the bootstrap file is on the OP Smiley, here is the github link
https://github.com/M1xProject/M1Project/releases/tag/Block14700
Activity: 704

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
I got a feeling that there will not be many coins under 80k ...
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Someone here feel like dumping say 3000 coins onto me? I wouldn't mind at all Wink Cheers
M1X
Activity: 350
A Decentralized Social Marketplace
v.1.3.2.2 Released!

v1.3.2.2 has a security checkpoint at block 14700. Updating is not required, but recommended.

Prior to updating, please backup your wallet, & use the uninstaller to uninstall the current version.

HyperSync to block 14700!

Please follow the instructions on the Github download page to install the blockchain.

Thanks for the update dev! Smiley

Updating right now.

You're welcome! Everyone loves security checkpoints  Smiley
Activity: 131
perhaps good to join cryptsy or poloniex for second big exchange

Cryptsy tends to keep coins on the exchange even when they go through a few weeks of low volume. Other exchanges quickly get rid of any coin with temporary low volume so it's a good idea to get on Cryptsy. It's also one of the oldest exchanges and people know it's not likely to shut down.

there are about 22000 coins on bittrex....minus the whale who withdrawed his 4000 coins...So there is not much for any exchange.... Grin Grin

I think both of you guys are right, cryptsy would be awesome, but there's so much on bittrex that i dont think it would matter..

I do like bittrex's whole GUI update...
Activity: 490
Hello everyone! How's everyone doing today?
doing very well thank you, the white paper was a very good read, thank you. I look forward to learning how to use the shock trader when it comes out. Smiley

I agree, it was a long and informative white paper lol.

Cryptsy tends to keep coins on the exchange even when they go through a few weeks of low volume. Other exchanges quickly get rid of any coin with temporary low volume so it's a good idea to get on Cryptsy. It's also one of the oldest exchanges and people know it's not likely to shut down.

I think they tweeted cryptsy to add us, we should all tweet cryptsy too!!

doing very well thank you, the white paper was a very good read, thank you. I look forward to learning how to use the shock trader when it comes out. Smiley
me two, can't wait.  Grin i can't believe this coin is still so low at marketcap. time to put some more buy orders.

same here!! ive been dumping my other holdings for buy orders!

im not sure how much longer we're going to be under the radar lol..

after shocktrader release i think M1 must go to 2-3 $ ...if we can join cryptsy  it would be great.
i don't like bittrex, it is a P&D market

SupplyShock is definitely worth at least that in my opinion.

I just took a screenshot because this is the last time were going to see her anywhere near 100k [;
legendary
after shocktrader release i think M1 must go to 2-3 $ ...if we can join cryptsy  it would be great.
i don't like bittrex, it is a P&D market
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
me two, can't wait.  Grin i can't believe this coin is still so low at marketcap. time to put some more buy orders.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Activity: 164
there are about 22000 coins on bittrex....minus the whale who withdrawed his 4000 coins...So there is not much for any exchange.... Grin Grin
legendary

Doing good and u?
M1X
Activity: 350
A Decentralized Social Marketplace
Activity: 490
v.1.3.2.2 Released!

v1.3.2.2 has a security checkpoint at block 14700. Updating is not required, but recommended.

Prior to updating, please backup your wallet, & use the uninstaller to uninstall the current version.

Please follow the instructions on the Github download page to install the blockchain.

I'm updating, checkpoints are important imo.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
v.1.3.2.2 Released!

thanks  Smiley retweet guys https://twitter.com/dandidanillo/status/610696586285420544
v.1.3.2.2 Released!

Keep making those moves buddy, loving it!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: