Pages:
Author

Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap! - page 40. (Read 52314 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Coin is doing good. Miners didn't dump much this time & there're eager people to buy it.

If this coin goes to c-cex price'll be at least 1 mbtc and goes to bittrex price will hit at least 5mbtc...
Remember low supply.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Nice big buy wall at 20k on Yobit !
People accumulating….
Yeah but who's willing to sell at such a low price? It doesn't even cover mining costs. Fair price is over 30-40k.
Thanks. Checked via 3G, works.

Damn you, corporate firewall! oO

NP. Now it seems to load faster, almost instantly!
Activity: 71
Nice big buy wall at 20k on Yobit !
People accumulating….
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Thanks. Checked via 3G, works.

Damn you, corporate firewall! oO
It's working but it's very slow to load.
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Infected Mushroom
You can still trade on there, there are both sell and buy orders.

Miners are incredible, even dumping to 10k. Cheesy
With such a low total coin count the price might explode once we hit a bigger exchange Smiley.
I might be wrong but the code is saying that the max coin supply is 100k here:

https://github.com/M1xProject/M1Project/blob/master/src/main.h

Again, I might be wrong but I am not going to buy until my doubts are cleared.

Anyone can help me reviewing this?

That MAX_MONEY value is the maximum transaction size (set too high for the given coin supply I would say, but who cares?). Wink

Supply after PoW will be 32.8k coins. PoS is varying from 1% to 10% per year. Let's assume it will be 5% average:

Supply after 1 year: ~34.4k
Supply after 2 years: ~36.2k
Supply after 3 years: ~38k

and so on...

Didn't check if there is some maximum total supply.

*Anything I wrote above may be wrong. Only invested a few seconds to check. Wink
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I might be wrong but the code is saying that the max coin supply is 100k here:

https://github.com/M1xProject/M1Project/blob/master/src/main.h

Again, I might be wrong but I am not going to buy until my doubts are cleared.

Anyone can help me reviewing this?
My coins have been in my wallet for almost 24 hours, M1 coins minimum stake age is 2 hours, I have no weight wtf ?

As discussed two pages back: PoS starts @ block 2000 - not earlier.

Edit:

56*200/1+56*200/2+56*200/3+56*200/4+56*200/5+56*200/6+56*200/7+56*200/8+56*200/9+56*200/10=32804.4444444
32.8k total pow coins.

I'm not sure PoS will start before pow ends. OP didn't gave the PoS start block...

It looks like POS starts when POW is over. We need to hope all the pools disable / redirect mining at block 2000 to prevent the chain from gunking up with invalid blockage..

What?

The chain doesn't accept PoW blocks beyond block 2000.....

Confirmed

https://github.com/M1xProject/M1Project/blob/master/src/main.h#L29

Exactly. Smiley

Edit: While we're at it, PoS starts @ block 2000:

https://github.com/M1xProject/M1Project/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2174

We'd better hope there is enough staking pressure exactly at block 2000 or this blockchain is gonna stop suddenly!

Very unlikely. Even if there is no weight @  block 2000  (again - very unlikely), the chain would start moving again as soon as there is (enough) weight. Smiley

PS: Block 2000 might also be a PoW block (the only block which can be either PoW or PoS). Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
My coins have been in my wallet for almost 24 hours, M1 coins minimum stake age is 2 hours, I have no weight wtf ?
Does the block explorer in the ANN work for anyone?
Infected Mushroom
Lol. Mining cost was over 35k in the beginning and well over 90k after block 600. Nice dumps miners.
Looks like this coin's developer is Mammix.. who already created coins like BOOST, MAIA and abandoned them. Do not give your BTC's to him

We are not affiliated with those projects. I'd love to hear your reasoning behind that accusation.

Edit as you have decided to lengthen your fud: There are many members of the community that can verify the fact that there was no instamine and the block reward rates are a standard incremental reduction.
Could you please adjust the total coins after PoW and the block "halving" (well...it's no halving) rate in the OP to the correct values?
Activity: 295
Fud started, good coin. Dev keep going.
Activity: 245
So how much coins does M1 have after all? 100k or 27k?

After PoW it will be 32k coins. There are currently ~24k coins. What's amazing is that some miner dumped some coins at 18k satoshi on Yobit, while the coin was being bought at 70k sats Shocked.  I regret not catching that dump. FUD is good for cheap coins though, keep fudding!  Cool
Activity: 490
amazing lol third coin goat dev made

I dont understand why everyones so sure hes the guy...
Pages:
Jump to: