Pages:
Author

Topic: MachinaTrader | A New Era In Automated Trading | - page 2. (Read 356 times)

copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Reserved...

In the near future, the team from MachinaTrader will be here to provide more information about MachinaTrader
And also the team has prepared a bounty with BTC rewards. So keep your eyes on this thread :v
Thanks for @roycilik who already represent Machina Trader for creating the announcement thread, we're really happy to be part of the Bitcointalk Community.

Meet Bob

Machina Trader is happy to introduce everyone with one of our mascots. Bob is a cryptocurrency trading bot from Machina Trader to make your trading activity more efficient, fast, and give you some unique trading bot experience you can't find it anywhere. Right now Bob was really happy & excited to give some more explanation about Machina Trader with some short video for everyone.

Watch now the explanation about our Trading Bot from Bob on our official youtube channel : https://youtu.be/XGsT3lH-fC4
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1979
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
Reserved...

In the near future, the team from MachinaTrader will be here to provide more information about MachinaTrader

And also the team has prepared a bounty with BTC rewards. So keep your eyes on this thread :v
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1979
1% Skill 99% Luck :v

*Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with machinatrader.com nor I involved directly on the project. I'm just helping them to post the Announcement.
Pages:
Jump to: