Pages:
Author

Topic: MAD WITH MY PARENTS !!! - page 4. (Read 596 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 11, 2018, 10:48:42 AM
my mother said hey you don't you ever try to deposit any of what your'e doing online or I gonna kill you. my father said its fake you even didn't make any money out of that,

my side okay . I did not say anything at all and remained silent . hopefully I will be a millionaire after these year and I will present them what I make out of bitcoin -__- .
Main reason for these is ]there is a flash news that bitcoin is used in scam and what they watch about Xian Gaza on facebook[/b] and they knew that I am literate about  bitcoin thats basically the main reason why they stooping me . but I will not hahaha

all of my initial investment is in altcoins and hoping to increase it hundred time in order for my parents to get convinced about crypto "BITCOIN"
do you guys have the same situation as mine? let me know and maybe I can get ways and tricks

Are you under 18?If you are under 18,you might face diffculties trading cryptocurrencies,because most crypto exchange platforms will require ID verification.Anyway,i never told my parents that i`m trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and i`m happy with my decision.Now,i`m financially free and i don`t care about their opinion for the way i use my savings.

He maybe is underage but a fresh start won't really hurt and a great one too, Because I think it is better to start in bitcoin now than to wait for your parent approval and it is a fresh start in investing with Altcoins because of their fast movement and pump so far, I think you didn't have to convince your parents in what you are doing right now they can surely realize it in the end when you are earning more in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 10:38:19 AM
Listen to your parents. They are kinda right. It's not the best time to invest in Bitcoin now. It's slowly going down in price and hardly will go up soon. It's happening due to loss of interest to it and rapid development of altcoins. So, wait for a while or invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
January 11, 2018, 07:04:22 AM
my mother said hey you don't you ever try to deposit any of what your'e doing online or I gonna kill you. my father said its fake you even didn't make any money out of that,

my side okay . I did not say anything at all and remained silent . hopefully I will be a millionaire after these year and I will present them what I make out of bitcoin -__- .
Main reason for these is ]there is a flash news that bitcoin is used in scam and what they watch about Xian Gaza on facebook[/b] and they knew that I am literate about  bitcoin thats basically the main reason why they stooping me . but I will not hahaha

all of my initial investment is in altcoins and hoping to increase it hundred time in order for my parents to get convinced about crypto "BITCOIN"
do you guys have the same situation as mine? let me know and maybe I can get ways and tricks

Are you under 18?If you are under 18,you might face diffculties trading cryptocurrencies,because most crypto exchange platforms will require ID verification.Anyway,i never told my parents that i`m trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and i`m happy with my decision.Now,i`m financially free and i don`t care about their opinion for the way i use my savings.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 11, 2018, 07:03:58 AM
Hi,

Your parents are just trying to protect you. Here on this forum we are all "on the bitcoin side" and still we all realize it is risky. You can lose everything that you have invested and even more. I don't know your parents or the family situation but I guess they are just worried about it because they don't have the slightest idea of what bitcoin is.

Maybe what you can do is starting with some explanations. Tellling them what bitcoin is, without asking for permission to invest in it. Just wait. Leave them some time for them to grasp the concept. For some people, using a computer is not so easy... So regarding bitcoin...

Try to make it smooth. You don't want to waste your family relationship just because both sides were stubborn. If you read through this forum; you can find posts explaining simply the concet behind bitcoin so that children can understand it. Start with that.

For the investment in itself, don't be in a rush. You can wait for some time. Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
January 11, 2018, 06:55:36 AM
If you are truly convinced that what you are doing is right, why try to convince others? As long as the money is not from them and you did not put in your life savings (or all of it) into Crypto, then what you are doing is definitely not wrong. Investing in something so young will always result in opposition from people who care about you, but you just need to know that they care and show them the results of your effort in the future!
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
January 11, 2018, 06:48:26 AM

Pages:
Jump to: