Pages:
Author

Topic: Made a little fun game with cryptocurrencies - Crypto Catch - page 3. (Read 1014 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 29
icoshrimp.com Check out ICO reviews
Looking sweet, can we know a bit more about site's underlying technology ?
More specifically about highscore page, is it mysql database or ?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
What are the rules of this game and how can we gt reward
Activity: 40
Merit: 11
do you plan to sell the game or monetize the site somehow?
or is this just a fun project you are creating in your spare time?
something really rare nowadays,heh think we lack simple browser based crypto related games that
do not involve gambling,investing etc. just relax and click your mouse and watch various cryptocurrencies evade you-just like in real life

This is my free time project. I don't know if someone will want to buy it, but for now I will continue to develop it, and will try to find some sites where I can put link to my game, to get more daily traffic.

P.S. If someone has any idea, where to popularise this game, then I will be very appreciate, if you can write that here or PM me.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Tried the game here, worked fine. Congratulations for your job.

Keep improving it. I think this game could go to Micro Earnings section to gain more visibility, but then, you would need to offer some reward to players in the end. And as the game is more interesting than normal faucets, you don't need to offer big rewards, just a symbolic prize.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
do you plan to sell the game or monetize the site somehow?
or is this just a fun project you are creating in your spare time?
something really rare nowadays,heh think we lack simple browser based crypto related games that
do not involve gambling,investing etc. just relax and click your mouse and watch various cryptocurrencies evade you-just like in real life
Activity: 154
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
Hah looks interesting!
I can't keep up with games like this lol I really get frustrated after a while. No nerves  Grin

But keep it up man!
I played the game and had fun!

It would be nice if there was a prize at the end for sure.

Maybe add in some kind of super power or a bomb or something.

I have been thinking about Bonus level, where all kind of coins are displayed, and user can click all of them in 5 seconds, but that is still just an idea.
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
I played the game and had fun!

It would be nice if there was a prize at the end for sure.

Maybe add in some kind of super power or a bomb or something.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
GAME UPDATE

There was a lot of people asking for more features in game, so, I came up with these ideas.

One time per game rocket and dynamite will appear. Click on rocket will give +10 points, but click on dynamite will take -5 points.

Added animated points on score change as well.

My next goal - upgrade user statistics page, add some kind of rating points (and based on rating add statuses, like in forum - Newbie, Expert, Crypto Good etc.) and global users page, where anyone can check other users stats.

What do you think about new features and next features ideas?

Thanks a lot for your opinions and activity in this post!

All are really good additional features! Checking the game again. Smiley I really hope for your game to reach more people and of course, as they say, "to the moon!" There is tons of potential here for you to also earn and help others earn cryptos.
GAME UPDATE

There was a lot of people asking for more features in game, so, I came up with these ideas.

One time per game rocket and dynamite will appear. Click on rocket will give +10 points, but click on dynamite will take -5 points.

Added animated points on score change as well.

My next goal - upgrade user statistics page, add some kind of rating points (and based on rating add statuses, like in forum - Newbie, Expert, Crypto Good etc.) and global users page, where anyone can check other users stats.

What do you think about new features and next features ideas?

Thanks a lot for your opinions and activity in this post!
Activity: 211
Very entertertaining game with wonderful graphics. Pretty addictive.  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Good work mate!
But i hate these games - better to shoot something like the classic game with the birds...i forgot the name.
I play it for a while, yes .. look good to relieve stress.
let alone the market is down, the traders need entertainment.
great work.
Activity: 47
It's a quite funny game actually! I enjoyed it, hope you will do more games with cryptocurrencies soon! Welldone! keep it up! Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Good work mate!
But i hate these games - better to shoot something like the classic game with the birds...i forgot the name.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Why not put the registration at https://catch.cryptland.com/ directly instead of going to the ranking page? That would be easier imo, like after the Welcome message, the pop out has the registration plus an option to play as guest for trial. I registered btw, though the only advantage as of now is you will not enter your username for every play. Tried the game already and it was fun even for a short period of time. No wonder that the timer made the game more challenging Cheesy
ha, a fun game to spend some time trying to catch the elusive coin symbols
reminds me of some old sites with fake bonuses that you had to catch chasing around the screen
the script would never allow you to click on them though,but you could click on the ads in the process by mistake   Grin

He he, this is not my goal for sure.
Activity: 1
Every time I like this type of games, each time they are more Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
ha, a fun game to spend some time trying to catch the elusive coin symbols
reminds me of some old sites with fake bonuses that you had to catch chasing around the screen
the script would never allow you to click on them though,but you could click on the ads in the process by mistake   Grin
Thanks for the game! I've tried using Mozilla, it works well.
Funny and relaxing, ideal for some work pauses Smiley Took me 30 seconds to make the first successful click Grin

Thanks!

Activity: 87
Thanks for the game! I've tried using Mozilla, it works well.
Funny and relaxing, ideal for some work pauses Smiley Took me 30 seconds to make the first successful click Grin
Pages:
Jump to: