Pages:
Author

Topic: Madness! The Iranians Get to Self Inspect in Secret Side Deal - page 2. (Read 1050 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Remind us again what the negotiations were supposed to do. Why did we bother to negotiate at all?
To provide a fig leaf for our appeasement and surrender...they get the bomb, we get to pretend they don't...
If this isn't part of the deal they made with us and our allies then how would voting against it make a difference?

This deal had nothing to do with us

It IS the entire inspection regime...hard to verify treaty when the folk responsible for that are also the folk in violation...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
If this isn't part of the deal they made with us and our allies then how would voting against it make a difference?
Remind us again what the negotiations were supposed to do. Why did we bother to negotiate at all?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Well then we shouldnt have wasted a minute on it. When our President is presenting it to us, and we've had sanctions on them....well shouldnt it have something to do with us???
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Inspecting themselves? Lets just realize this means no inspections.

Why not just admit we caved in. It might not feel good, but at least it's honest. This "deal" seems like everything for them, nothing for us.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Inspecting themselves? Lets just realize this means no inspections.

Why not just admit we caved in. It might not feel good, but at least it's honest. This "deal" seems like everything for them, nothing for us.
Think about it for a minute...we provide them a route to a 'legit' weapon, we provide the funding for the program, and we let them inspect themselves! What do we get out of this....Obama gets a photo op and we all get to hope their bomb does not go off too close to our home.
I'm sorry, but I do not believe even the Democrats are stupid and partisan enough to vote for the obamaBomb deal when they find out that the secret side deals about verification of the Nuclear deal has the IAEA letting Iran inspect itself!!!

VIENNA (AP) — Iran will be allowed to use its own inspectors to investigate a site it has been accused of using to develop nuclear arms, operating under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.
Read More

Not even comedy writers would consider this sort of idiocy funny....Yet the Regime does. No wonder they kept the side deals secret.
i think i will stay on the west coast now...i hope they aim for washington d.c. but they will probably go for New York City
I'm sorry, but I do not believe even the Democrats are stupid and partisan enough to vote for the obamaBomb deal when they find out that the secret side deals about verification of the Nuclear deal has the IAEA letting Iran inspect itself!!!

VIENNA (AP) — Iran will be allowed to use its own inspectors to investigate a site it has been accused of using to develop nuclear arms, operating under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.
Read More

Not even comedy writers would consider this sort of idiocy funny....Yet the Regime does. No wonder they kept the side deals secret.
Pages:
Jump to: