Pages:
Author

Topic: madnessteat - page 2. (Read 1018 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 2191
Signature Space For Rent
March 04, 2020, 06:20:49 AM
Was it really necessary to post private discussions on public? Perhaps I would agree to post publicly if there is something obvious abuse or against forum rules (IMO). I think anyone would ask reason of exclusion politely. It doesn't mean he is trying to manipulate your trust list. Your trust list under your control. However, you already answered him and ignored PM. That should ended there from your end.

@madnessteat, honestly we shouldn't argue if someone exclude us. Nothing wrong to ask, but you know very well what would be answer, it's simple. Shouldn't furthur arguments if someone say, "I don't trust your judgment"
legendary
Merit: 2039
March 04, 2020, 05:22:36 AM
Do you think that I abused the system by including her in my trust list with tilde... ?

No.  Your trust list is yours, as are your reasons for it.

You'll do fine if you stick to facts and leave out the insults and exaggeration.

I do not create my trust list by someone else's request or recommendation, nor do I care what views the person I add has. For me, trust lists and feedback from the person I add are important. I also don't accept manipulation of the trust system.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
March 04, 2020, 05:06:16 AM
Do you think that I abused the system by including her in my trust list with tilde... ?

No.  Your trust list is yours, as are your reasons for it.

You'll do fine if you stick to facts and leave out the insults and exaggeration.
legendary
March 04, 2020, 05:03:18 AM
Do you think that I abused the system by including her in my trust list with tilde because it publicly encourages users of her cult to act on its behalf?

That post will be deleted, as will this one.  :/

Ask a question without insults and wild assumptions, and we can have a discussion.

I didn't mean to hurt anyone but I can make some mistakes so English is not my native language. I will go back home and create the thread itself, which will not delete posts. It is very uncomfortable to communicate at work and from a smartphone.
Vod
legendary
March 04, 2020, 04:43:08 AM
Do you think that I abused the system by including her in my trust list with tilde because it publicly encourages users of her cult to act on its behalf?

That post will be deleted, as will this one.  :/

Ask a question without insults and wild assumptions, and we can have a discussion.

legendary
March 04, 2020, 04:37:54 AM
Everybody's known that for a long time.

That is not true.  Don't start sounding like Techy, who likes to imagine everyone feels the same as he does.

If Lauda is manipulating the trust system - hes/she is doing a terrible job.  Only one inclusion to DT2.

Vod
legendary
March 04, 2020, 04:27:43 AM
Everybody's known that for a long time.

That is not true.  Don't start sounding like Techy, who likes to imagine everyone feels the same as he does.

If Lauda is manipulating the trust system - hes/she is doing a terrible job.  Only one inclusion to DT2.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
March 04, 2020, 04:08:21 AM
Update: Posts will be removed if nothing of substance is said (like one just was).

If you think that deleting my messages in the topic you have created is the best solution, then I see a problem. I therefore suggest that you create a normal thread or not delete my posts.

Your topic with a cult created a long time ago this is the reason why I turned to you. If you think that you should encourage other users to compile their trust lists based on your recommendations, then you don't understand how the trust system should work.

Any other arguments?
legendary
March 04, 2020, 04:00:37 AM
Update: Posts will be removed if nothing of substance is said (like one just was).

If you think that deleting my messages in the topic you have created is the best solution, then I see a problem. I therefore suggest that you create a normal thread or not delete my posts.

Your topic with a cult created a long time ago this is the reason why I turned to you. If you think that you should encourage other users to compile their trust lists based on your recommendations, then you don't understand how the trust system should work.
legendary
Terminated.
March 04, 2020, 03:23:52 AM

FTFY. Good argument. Move along now if you have nothing proper to say.

legendary
March 04, 2020, 03:21:41 AM
Guys, Lauda is manipulating the trust system. Everybody's known that for a long time. But when I added her tilde, she thought I was manipulating the trust system. Look through the history of my trust lists from the Losev's dumps and you'll see which one of us is right.
legendary
Terminated.
March 04, 2020, 03:16:32 AM
I am really tired of people trying to manipulate their way out of my trust lists via PMs. I am dumping the whole PM conversation with madnessteat.

Coin-1 (Trust: neutral) (712 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
28. DIKUL (Trust: neutral) (146 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
29. Nikisa (Trust: neutral) (216 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
30. jokers10 (Trust: neutral) (333 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

May I know why these users? There's nothing indicating that their judgement should be trusted.

Fair inquiry? No answer since until today where I got:

Exclusions (81):
Code:
~
~madnessteat
~

I also put you a tilde on my trust list.

I felt it was necessary to warn you.

Exposing this public or showing it to other DT members was claimed to be "proof of my manipulations". Do not PM me anymore.

Local thread rule: Known forum-troll and trust system abuser, TECSHARE, is not allowed to participate.
Pages:
Jump to: