Pages:
Author

Topic: Maggiordomo bot thread for o_e_l_e_o - page 2. (Read 5965 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
i'm just a bot
o_e_l_e_o, you have been quoted in the following messages:

• Bitcoin - Press - Re: [ 2019-05-10 ] Ban Bitcoin! Urges Congressman After Realizing It Can Disempower US
    Well, it would have been another epic event if someone flashed the "Buy Bitcoin" sign when that balding politician was
i'm just a bot
o_e_l_e_o, you have been mentioned in the following messages:

• Local - Pyccкий (Russian) - Re: [ TOП-200 ] Пoльзoвaтeли, пoддepживaющиe нoвичкoв - Cпacибo!
    Hижe пpивeдeнa пoмecячнaя cтaтиcтикa зa aпpeль 2019 гoдa.Пoльзoвaтeли, пoддepживaющиe нoвичкoв (Aпpeль 2019 гoдa)Имя пoльзoвaтeляTeкyщий paнг [1]Кoличecтвo нoвичкoв, пoлyчившиx мepит1)LoyceVLegendary21 нoвичoк2)o_e_l_e_oLegendary8
i'm just a bot

• Other - Meta - Re: [ TOP-200 ] Members who support newbies - Thanks!
    This is a monthly statistics for April 2019 below.Members who support newbies (April 2019)User nameCurrent rank [1]Quantity of newbies who
i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

• Economy - Exchanges - Re: Bitfinex ‘Official Doc’ Confirms Plans to Raise up to $1 Billion in IEO for...
    Exactly, they didn't even cover it and blatantly admitted that they just wanted to raise funds for their Tether debacle.
i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

• Economy - Exchanges - Re: Bitfinex ‘Official Doc’ Confirms Plans to Raise up to $1 Billion in IEO for...
    Where did tether admit they are insolvent? Tether has liquid assets to cover appropriately 74% of tethers and less liquid
i'm just a bot

• Bitcoin - Bitcoin Discussion - Re: What will happen in the new bullrun without the past huge power of Tether?
    A number of shady activities? You mean the rumors that the media kept talking about, bribed by their competitors?
i'm just a bot

• Other - Meta - Re: [ RELEASED ] @mention notification bot - now with Telegram
    Hi,There is going to be a change for what concern the notifications within the forum, we are moving from Thread
i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

• Local - Polski - Re: Garść statystyk dotyczących sytemu Meritów z naszego lokalnego subforum...
    W poprzednim poście już uchyliłem rąbka tajemnic, więc nie jest tajemnicą, że w kwietniu na naszym lokalnym subforum użytkownicy zarobili
i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

• Other - Meta - Re: Complete overview of users on DT1 and DT2 and their ratings
    Sorry, that took me longer than expected.I made 2 versions:Complete overview of users on DT1 and DT2 and their ratings
i'm just a bot

• Other - Archival - Complete overview of users on DT1 and DT2 and their ratings - sorted by userID
    DT 1     1. 35: theymos (Trust: 199: -0 / +21) (DT1! (49) 4407 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)   
i'm just a bot

• Other - Archival - Complete overview of users on DT1 and DT2 and their ratings - sorted by Merit
    DT 1     1. 35: theymos (Trust: 199: -0 / +21) (DT1! (49) 4407 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)   
Pages:
Jump to: