Pages:
Author

Topic: Maggiordomo bot thread for wwzsocki (ww) - page 9. (Read 1828 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
i'm just a bot
wwzsocki, you have been quoted in the following messages:

• Local - Polski - Re: Garść statystyk dotyczących sytemu Meritów z naszego lokalnego subforum...
    Coś w tym jest... mnie też często się zdarza,  że kiedy zapuszczę jakiegoś searcha dostaję tematy sprzed 3 czy 4
i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

• Local - Polski - Re: Garść statystyk dotyczących sytemu Meritów z naszego lokalnego subforum...
    Oj słabo szukałeś... jeden z takich tematów to na przykład uaktualniany co miesiąc [TOP-200] The most generous users giving merits
i'm just a bot

• Economy - Gambling - Re: Everyday, EverWeek, EveryMonth Open Freeroll! enjoy Texas holdem!!
    Yes, The OP has not replied to any of the query raised here. Also we have not got any feedback
i'm just a bot
wwzsocki, you have been mentioned and quoted in the following messages:

Pamiętaj, że poziom okresowego (comiesięcznego) przypływu meritów dla poszczególnych źródeł nie zawsze jest taki sam i często jest dużo niższy
i'm just a bot
wwzsocki, you have been mentioned in the following messages:

• Local - Polski - Re: Kampania AirDrops lub Bounty.... Jak to wygląda z drugiej strony?
    Hey Panowie , pozdrawiam: adamvp: bierzemy po uwagę też takie serwisy internetowe i mamy już troszkę reaserch zrobiony w tym
i'm just a bot
wwzsocki, you have been mentioned in the following messages:

• Local - Polski - Re: Kampania AirDrops lub Bounty.... Jak to wygląda z drugiej strony?
    Oprogramowanie o które pytasz nie jest ogólnodostępne. Zgodnie z tym co napisał wwzsocki. Wątpię jednak tylko, czy managerowie kampanii podzielą
i'm just a bot

• Alternate cryptocurrencies - Service Discussion (Altcoins) - Re: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions
    We arent running ICO. Yes, few campaigns, and we are looking to add ONLY meaningful projects to our platform.
i'm just a bot
wwzsocki, you have been mentioned and quoted in the following messages:

• Other - Beginners & Help - Re: [ Guide ] How to stay safe when dealing with exchanges and their support managers.
    Of course, I am ok with that. This is still your thread but I have changed a few things and
i'm just a bot

• Alternate cryptocurrencies - Announcements (Altcoins) - Re: ▉ANN▉ MTNC  ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin  ░▉▉▉   Multiple Privacy Center Platform
    He just come and go as he pleased  He probably show sign of interest when BTC hits 10K USD
i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

• Alternate cryptocurrencies - Announcements (Altcoins) - Re: ▉ANN▉ MTNC  ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin  ░▉▉▉   Multiple Privacy Center Platform
    Indeed.@Ideaupdater - Please can you release an updated version of the Masternodecoin wallet with up-to-date checkpoints and kicking old versions
i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

• Economy - Gambling - Re: Powerball, Mega Millions at MatchBillion.com - 84/128 million Jackpot + 2 BTC
    You can get those figures in that bounty topic:For bounties that run with stake count, it means that there are
i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

• Local - Polski - Re: Bardzo dobry początek kwietnia ciekaw jestem co Wy na to?
    Genialne to jest, szczególnie ta druga stronka, genialne - pozwolę sobie wykorzystać w moim temacie o Perspektywicznych coinach - bo
i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

Pages:
Jump to: