Pages:
Author

Topic: Magnesium Coin tried to hack my profile with a possible malware! - page 3. (Read 3006 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Vod, please don't ruin my trust. I will not get selected by any signature campaigns. Vod please leave a neutral feedback please. I'll try to remain to be a sincere member in this forum. I promise. Cry

Please have some faith in me!

Nah! I ain't gonna keep your scam attempt secret. You've tried to make my reputation go bad and this isn't to be merely forgotten. I deemed it right to let everyone know about your sneaky behavior so that others might not fall in your trap once again.

BTW, how can you guarantee that you'll not try that with other members in future?

Bro, please convince Vod to remove his negative trust. I'll pay you 50% of my share from signature campaign. Please listen to me! I'm not a typical scammer. This was just another foolish mistake.

So let me get this straight.... a scam attempt isn't a scam attempt as long as you apologize after trying to scam?

Ok....  Shocked  Roll Eyes

Please don't post here unnecessarily to increase your post count. I already appealed a thousand times, I won't do the same mistake twice.

There's a saying, "To Err is Human". I think this sentence has a meaning and I have done that error which I want to rectify. So please please please consider my trust. I swear I won't do the same mistake again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I repeat, This isn't a scam attempt, notaek! Scammers are the ones who doesn't apologize for their mistakes.

I have already apologized you  more than thousand times! Please please please forgive me! Cry

I will never attempt to hack anyone's account anymore!

I'm Sorry
  Cry Cry Cry

So let me get this straight.... a scam attempt isn't a scam attempt as long as you apologize after trying to scam?

Ok....  Shocked  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
I requested you so many times not to open a scam accusation against me! Undecided

I have already apologized for this. I'm really really sorry for this bro. It won't happen again. Please don't ruin my profile with a mere scam accusation.

I beg you sincerely, this won't happen again.

Please lock this thread.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Nah! I ain't gonna keep your scam attempt secret. You've tried to make my reputation go bad and this isn't to be merely forgotten. I deemed it right to let everyone know about your sneaky behavior so that others might not fall in your trap once again.

BTW, how can you guarantee that you'll not try that with other members in future?
I repeat, This isn't a scam attempt, notaek! Scammers are the ones who doesn't apologize for their mistakes.

I have already apologized you  more than thousand times! Please please please forgive me! Cry

I will never attempt to hack anyone's account anymore!

I'm Sorry
  Cry Cry Cry
I requested you so many times not to open a scam accusation against me! Undecided

I have already apologized for this. I'm really really sorry for this bro. It won't happen again. Please don't ruin my profile with a mere scam accusation.

I beg you sincerely, this won't happen again.

Please lock this thread.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
legendary
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I'm notaek from Bitcointalk. I'm doubly signing an already signed message from my staked Bitcoin address (1NoTajKJT6gRLEPkHwcb1EB4cNyDrmuhii) here:

- -----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

I'm notaek from Bitcointalk. A member named Magnesium Coin tried to hack into my account with his malicious app but fortunately I was able to get my account back as I acted against it quickly. Now that I have changed my password, I'm fully assuring everyone with this signed message that my account is now secure. Signed on : December 17, 2015, 07:29:14 AM (Forum Time)

- -----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----

HKMZmlFZrLYiXuxd1g5bkMCt2/wFpKm5QB5x13jCTjZfbgq5R42ebBBgOFglHo/K7CzIkSBC5f5SWpo5X3hX28I=

- -----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

This message is signed on December 17, 2015, 07:31:07 AM (Bitcointalk Forum Time)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.49
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJWcmT0AAoJEBI9bCdjrvBErjcH/RCnRD6tPcF1/8ugcusgxH3r
0XRN1ubvsG2tB4QgP/L49mFH9OlNSWR/RG6mVxk6gMYYyaQRuk9avZFRs2XaVhou
N9RVhRxl3rYWnVFmtfLfeF+6YSEJtKpz9gw4gcQZeDWLjXMetaP3ZevlEpzwRB4F
rEwCGvBR9UEMiWLY0VtgH1ua+V1IzBfQEHz3ezWPM+24Iu4XyK0CiuQcGti2Xhty
TUofDWdb8EJb/2zZ7l21s5yuQ0eqfGsEnUWd5QY35J/x2Nap7tLDCwbGIuY3gmBr
s1zyEpabhaTRUv30CoVsGz20lKSFg32YPc9oTkg5JRmsTEFnrAFNGn2zPfc2vLI=
=NqPZ
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
legendary
What happened:
I received a PM from Magnesium Coin asking me to test an android app made for Bitcointalk. It was malicious and by the time, I tried logging in, he got my login credentials and tried to spam every members from my PM in order to build a negative rep. Fortunately he forgot to change the password as he was busy spamming and as soon as it caught my attention, I changed my password immediately.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/magnesium-coin-562146

PM/Chat Logs:

Additional Notes:
Beware of downloading anything sent by him!

Pages:
Jump to: