Pages:
Author

Topic: MAGOS.IO (Sports Oracle AI) - 100% Scammers - page 3. (Read 3010 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 08:37:53 PM
Also, right after I posted this, the entire team section disapeared from the website.

Then People just had to google magos+scam to get to this post here - if that was already there, when I invested, I would have stayed the hell away from that project. But everyone who put money into this since then, simply deserves to loose it.

Anyway, now that the ico is over, we will soon now for sure. Ofc I have no doubt about what magos is.

Activity: 1
September 20, 2017, 06:42:09 PM
I agree.  I tried to post also and they deleted it!  Look at their twitter handle.  The followers are all fake!
Activity: 16
So I warned people in Magos Announcement thread (and there is no doubt) that this dev team of magos does not exist. They are made up people, where none of them have any kind online ID - not even their chief of marketing. Now they deleted almost all of my posts, after I posted this:

It's 5 days now since I asked them for a comment, regarding their online IDs and I got nothing back. Also I was the first one to post this issue here, so I doubt that they had many mails about that. So I assume that all they do right now, is stalling. Good luck with your investments (in case that there are actual investors here, seems more like 90% hunt for bounties only). I said "good bye" to my ETH and will move forward - so imo if you're looking for the crypto equivalent to burning money, you've found one.
Embarrassed

I am not the only one who tried to google them, as you can (at the time of writing this post) still read in the tread, which is linked at the end of this one.

Unfortunatly, I have lost some ETH to those scammers and I suggest, you're smarter than me. If you have any doubt, google the magos team. In case that you find one of those persons, magos has either created some social media profiles in the mean time or they are using people, who have nothing to do with the project in the first place.

I wish them the worst of deseases. Have fun, everyone.

The (non existent) magos team, at the time of writing this post:
https://picload.org/view/rwciiill/magosbitches.png.html

Original (Announcement) Thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/reserved-2087842
Pages:
Jump to: